-Chapter 1, The start-

(((Andy above)))

Andy's POV.

(4:15pm)

"ugh" I said to my friends Jaden and Catie. "whats wrong A? sum' happen?" Jaden asked me. "my mom just texted me saying i have to walk home today" "Awww im sorry i wish we could give u a ride but my mom will be busy" "its fine C, no worries" I tell her and give them both a smile and small wave goodbye. Jaden and Catie have been my best friends since I can remember. They are are cousins but you would never tell cuz they don't look very similar plus Catie is shorter while Jaden is more of a average size, also they act like best friends and ALWAYS have gotten along. Im about three blocks away from my street when two guys came out of no where and threw me into a truck. I wanted to scream for help but one of the men covered my mouth and told me that he would hurt me if I did and he didn't seem like he was bluffing so I kept quiet soon falling asleep.

(Time skip-yes I did that😂)

We've been driving for what seemed like four maybe five hours now. I finally hear someone talking "Are u sure this is the girl boss asked for? She seems a little small for his taste. " What I'm only like 5'6 I'm not that small."Yes I'm sure this is her, but I was thinking the same thing " "I mean she doesn't look built for any labor too" "Yeah I know right but we shouldn't question it you know? " "Yeah your right. Welp we're here" Then I hear the guys get out of the truck and open the door, one of them say "Hey look she's awake, come on boss is waiting for u"he says with a grin then they grab me and then I see where we are. The kingdom of hell.

A/N
Hey this is the first chapter of my very first story I have ever written so I don't think it's that good but feel free to tell me what you think