-Chapter 7, She's Queen-

(((Andy's room above)))

Andy's POV.

            We are on our honeymoon and he sits next to me on the hotel bed. "Hey princess?" he gently says while putting his hand on my upper thigh sliding closer to my clothed private. I love the way his hands are always so warm. Chills are sent though my body as he moves his hands so slowly, gently as if I could break at any second. He began to kiss at my collar bone sucking on my skin leaving his marks on my body.

            He pauses and hovers over my skin, his lips only an inch away from contact, moving to my ear once he is near my ear he whispers in a seductive tone "I want to make you feel loved, can I do that?" I nod a shy yes. My body is becoming eager, for more hungry for his touch. He can tell my body wants his touch, no needs his touch, I start to beg for him to come closer and he meets my wishes. I know how much he enjoys seeing me in my vulnerable state.

            I can see the lust in his eyes, his eager need to have me. His hand gently caresses my inner thigh moving upwards. He moves my shorts aside and teases my clit earning a small moan from me. He carefully lifts his other finger to my lips to hush me while saying "Shh my dear or I just might not be able to control myself." "But what if I do not wish for you to have control over yourself my king." I say with innocence and sarcasm and with a hint of blush creeping onto my face. A wickedly dominant grin begins to appear upon his strong face as he proceeds to taking off my shorts. He pulls them down with a force and he lets his mouth linger over my achingly aroused private.

Once he had them all the way off of my hips, he had my legs spread wide and placed them to where they were hanging over his massive shoulders. He begins to lick my insides and sending shivers through my body. I want to touch him from the amazing sensations from his mouth as he moves his tongue in and out of my private but his hand on my chest, but my short arms keep me from touching him. He slowly comes to a stop and pulls his tongue out and begins to lick up my stomach up to my neck leaving marks in randomized places as he does so.

He pushes my hands above my head and holding them there so I cannot move them. Before I knew completely what he was doing he thrusts into me with his massive shaft. "Ugh Lucif-" I scream, my words become unacknowledgeable at the sudden feeling in my private. "Shh sweet heart you are doing great." I nod in acknowledgment. He eases his thrusts so I could get used to the feeling then he starts to go harder and I begin to moan at the now very pleasurable sensation, louder and louder my moans get to "Yes princess moan to me." he grunts. "Deeper Luke, please go deeper." I plead as my grip on his back starts to become stronger.

I know he sees what he does to me, and I know he loves it. He flips me to where I'm bent over the bed and holds me there while he pulls my hair and smacks my ass making a loud cracking sound similar to thunder and lightning. I moan out in pain and pleasure, his thrusts becoming much faster all the while going deeper.

We both reach our climaxes, he slows his movements to allow us to easily fall from them. He falls to the side of me and wraps his arms around me bringing me closer to him. He lays his head above mine and I say "I love you Luke." that was the first time I had ever said that to him and I'm sure he realized it, he held me tighter and said "I love you too my sweet Andy." 

================================================================

 So sorry for the slow update but I had a lot of things going on and I didn't have much time to type, but thank you for reading my story this far.