-Chapter 6, The Day-

Lucifer's POV.

(Morning)

"Good morning princess" she groans and turns over facing away from me. "Aww come on sweetie don't be that way, I have a surprise for you" after that her head springs up and her eyes are brighter than ever with excitement "Really!?! What is it, can I have it now, is it big, no no don't tell me, never mind tell me please!!!!" she starts to jump with joy. "It's not here you will have to get up and get ready to get it" "Okay!" she says and springs off the bed into the closet to get ready.

I get up and go to my dressing chamber and I choose a black dress shirt and some dark jeans, causal but dressy. I look in the mirror and I look at my dark black eyes and my sharp white teeth and wonder how the hell I have an angel in my presence and hopefully as my wife soon. I never want to lose her so today I'll make sure of it.

(Time Skip)

We get done with our lunch and she has been asking and asking me what her surprise is. We go to the park and stop at the bridge. "Okay confession time, I can't tell you what it is as well as I could show you" "Okay then Lukey, can you show me now?" Andy asks "Yes, now I can" I say as I began to kneel and reach into my pocket to pull out the ring box. She gasps as she sees me do this and her eyes began to tear up "Andy, the time I have spent with you has been the best time of all eternity. I would love to spend the rest of it knowing you are by my side as my queen. So now I must ask" I open the ring box "Andy, will you marry me"