-Chapter 3,The nice side-

(((Castle above)))

Lucifer's POV

(12:10pm)

"It's getting late so I think i might go to bed" I tell one of my servants. "Yes sir, your room is ready for you""Thank you, you are released for the night""Yes sir, good night sir""Night now go" I kinda growled, then they left me be. I then went upstairs to my room and got in the shower then changed. After that i went to her room. I went in and I sat on the side of her bed and played with her hair. She smiled, her smile was the brightest thing in the world. I quietly lay at her side, soon to fall asleep with the most perfect girl in every universe cradled in MY arms. An angel of a kind that is far too perfect for any world. She is mine, I'm keeping her and I'll do my best to make her happy forever.

(time skip-morning)

Andy's POV.

I woke up with comforting arms around me that made me smile, but why, I know they were his arms from the warmth they let off. Why was I not scared of him, why am i here in the first place?I thought for a minute then shook it off. I carefully got up not wanting to wake him and i see that the door is opened, here is my chance to run, but instead of running, like someone else most likely would have, I went to the bathroom and took a warm shower. After my shower I went to go look in the other door, when I peered into the door all I could see were racks and racks of clothing. It was like being in this massive clothing store but only that all the clothes seemed to be in just my sizes, and just my type of style. The only thing that i paid little attention to was this section in the corner that was painted black when everything else was bright colors and even some of my most favorites like pink, blush, violet, bright crimson red, thunderstorm blue and many many more. There was a shoe section also all in my size even, I loved all of the things that i seen in here. I decided to go with a simple look and went with a black and crimson Adidas crop top and some faded black jeans with some crimson original styled Adidas. He was still sleeping when i was done getting dressed so I just sat at the end of my bed, then he started to wake up. Suddenly he sprung up noticing the absence of me next to him but then relaxed when he seen me at the end of the bed. "Good morning""morning" he grumbled in a sexy/sleepy voice. I chuckled cutely, his hair was a complete and utter mess and he still looked super tired. "what?""Oh nothing just that you have been sleeping for so long" I whined childishly "I went to bed late""how late was that?" I sat up to face him better."about 12:30 ish" he came a little closer to me and calmly said"come here sweetie" I got up and went closer to him when he gently wrapped his arms around me and laying my head on his warm chest. I could hear him growling a bit in my ear, which sent chills down my neck and spine. He sighs and starts to lean back pulling my with him and chuckles. I roll to his side so I can see his face"Are we gonna get up today?""I don't wanna" he whines"Aww too bad you have to get up and do something today" He chuckles a bit evilly at my statement "what?" I asked in a playful and flirtatious way. What am I doing? Am I seriously flirting with the devil?

Once again I was pulled from my thoughts but only this time by a warm hand on my inner thigh. I smiled, which he noticed and pulled my onto his lap facing him. My first reaction was to lean in and kiss him, and I actually did, and he kissed me back with more passion and power than I thought was ever even possible. I mean hell this is my first kiss. Lame yeah I know , but its true, and its with the king of hell. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to deepen the kiss. When we finally released from the kiss to catch our breaths I just stared at him scared of what he would say. His deep midnight black eyes had so much lust in them I swear I could see some kind of light inside them and then I think that he started to blush, yes actually blush."So, what do you want me to call you 'the devil' or..." He cut me off saying"Lucifer or Luke for short if u would like""okay Luke it is then" I smiled cheerfully

A/N~so i just started back to school and i type everyday at lunch so i can get these chapters published i just finished writing chapter five so ill have those ready some time soon i hope thank you for reading this, message me and tell me what you think and if i should keep writing or ill stop after 6 chapters. chapter 4 is going to be a smut chapter but nothing to much just yet im gonna wait to write better smut till after i hear from you guys. See you later