•eleven•

Peyton sitting on her couch waiting for Chandler to get to her house

Peyton sitting on her couch waiting for Chandler to get to her house . Shes so excited. He makes her feel special. She told him things that She wouldn't tell any one including Luna. She's on her phone scrolling through Instagram. When She get a text from him.

Chandler😝:
Suck in traffic sorry love may be awhile

Peyton💜:
I don't care as long as you get here

Chandler😝:
That's kinda cheesy

Peyton💜:
Shut up and drive!

That kid. He gives her butterflies every time they're in FaceTime and he calls her beautiful especially the first time. Peyton hasn't been called beautiful by a guy besides her brother sense her last boyfriend.

Peyton also very nervous and She don't know why. Her mom is excited for Peyton she's been asking her about him a lot and she's been asking how She's been and she told her that's she's sorry for being a bad mom but Peyton forgave her she lost her husband in a battlefield somewhere in the Middle East without his family.

"Honey why are you so nervous" her mom ask

"I don't know I just am he's special to me"

"I just hope he doesn't hurt you like Dylan did"

"I have a feeling he won't"

Her mom smiles at her daughter and kisses her head then Peyton's brother comes running down the stairs.

"So your future boyfriend coming" her brother says

"Yes he is"

"Wow you didn't even deny the boyfriend part"

She shrug her shoulders and go back on her phone. After a while there's a knock at the door and Peyton run to answer it before her brother and thankfully she does.

She open the door and the brown haired blue eyed boy is at the door. Peyton wrap her arms around his neck and burry her face into his shoulder his arms go around her waist and lifts her off the ground.

"Wow you are short" he says

"Shut up"

After a couple minutes he puts her down and they pull away. They walk into the house.

"Chandler that's my mom and brother Lucas" Peyton say

"Hey Chandler do you like my sister" Lucas ask