•eighteen•

Peyton💜:
Hey

Peyton💜:
Hello

Peyton💜:
Chandler?

Peyton💜:
Chandler?

Peyton:
Hello? Chandler?

        It had been a couple weeks since Peyton was at Chandler's and they have barely spoken. They used to talk everyday all day but she guess things change.

          She is with the one person she knows will never leave her side. Her best friend. They are in Luna's room just laying in her bed looking at the ceiling.

"When have you talked to him last" Luna ask

"I don't know a couple days maybe a week" Peyton answers back

"Why would he do that I understand he's busy but still he should at least try to talk to you"

"It's whatever"

"No it's not Peyton! You told him about Dylan you tell no one that and no he just goes off without a reason Peyton as your best friend I need to tell you this is not ok and I will beat his ass"

          That made Peyton smile a little. She can always trust Luna to be by her side. Peyton wraps her arms around her best friend and hugs her. They just lay there in each other's arms and hugging no talking just hugging. It's theses moments with your best friend you cherish. Were you can just lay there hug and not having to talk to each other but you know what each other is thinking.

They pull away and sit up and look at each other.

"Peyton this is not ok, ok he can't just leave you in the dust"

"You're right he can't"

Peyton:
Hey Chandler?

Peyton:
Chandler

Peyton:
Really

Peyton:
Chandler you fucking promised!
------------------------------------------------------