•sixteen•

When Peyton wake up from her nap her and her mom  are pulling into Chandler's neighborhood

"I was just about to wake you up" her mom says

"Well I must have sensed that we are here"

She pulls into his driveway and Peyton see him sitting on his front porch on his phone. He looks up and sees her and gets up and walks over to her and hugs her.

"I missed you love"  he says

"I missed you too"

He spins them around. Peyton laugh and he puts her back on her feet. They hug a little longer then they pull away. He grabs her bag after She told him She could but he insisted. He takes them up to his room then hugs her again. She wrap her legs around his waist.

"Man I miss you" he said

"I missed you too"

She unwraps her legs from him and he puts her on the floor. He keeps his hands on her waist and he kisses her. Peyton's arms are around his neck. They stop when Chandler's brother knocks on the door. They fix themselves then open the door.

"Yes" Chandler says

"Mom said to come down stairs" his brother says then leaves

Chandler shrugs then grabs Peyton's hand and they go downstairs. Gina comes over to them and gives her a hug.

"So good to finally meet you in person" she says

"You too"

They sit on the couch and they all talk. Chandler has his arm around Peyton's waist and is holding her to him and She doesn't mind at all. After talking her and Chandler go up to his room and cuddle on his bed.

"Want to watch some Netflix" he ask

"Sure"

He turns in his TV puts on Netflix and puts on a movie. He sits up against his headboard and Peyton leans her back against his chest.

He plays with her hair. During the movie Chandler will randomly kiss the back of her head while she plays with his fingers and she intertwines their fingers. 

"Peyton"

"Yeah"

"Promise me something"

"What"

"Don't just leave my life out of the blue"

"I promise"
------------------------------------------------------
Drama might start in the next couple chapters