•fortythree•

College for both Chandler and Peyton has started

College for both Chandler and Peyton has started. No they are not living together because they are going to different colleges in different parts of Georgia. Chandler is going to UGA and Peyton is going to SCAD.  It's now a 3 hour drive to see each other which is better than a 5 hour before. They try to see each other every weekend but Chandler has to film so it's hard to find time.

          Right now Peyton is at Chandler's place waiting for Chandler to get back from getting their food. She's laying on the bed going through her laptop looking at the pictures she's taken through the years. She lands on the first ones she's taken with Chandler. She smiles at how young they look. That was a year ago. That's crazy how they meet a year ago.

          Chandler walks in with Pizza and ice cream in hand. He puts the Ice Cream in the freezer and sits on the bed with Peyton.

"You are the best boyfriend ever" He says

"I get that a lot"

          She rolls her eyes at him and grabs a slice of pizza and eats it. They talk about how school is going and such.

"College is like high school 2.0" Chandler says

"Kinda just the teachers don't care like if you don't do your work they aren't going to remind you" 

          After they eat Chandler pulls Peyton into his arms and cuddles with her. They lay on his bed cuddling. They lay in a comfortable silence.  Chandler plays with her hair and they lay their.

"I love you" Chandler says

"I love you" Peyton says

          Chandler leans down and kisses Peyton. Peyton puts her hands on both sides of his face. He puts his hands on her waist and pulls her in top of him. Nothing goes farther than them just kissing but they both wouldn't mind if it did.

          Chandler wakes up the next morning and Peyton is still asleep. He unwraps his arms from her and goes into the kitchen to make them breakfast. Peyton wakes up not much later and comes into the kitchen and hugs him from behind. She puts her chin on his shoulder and he kisses her temple.

"What are you making" Peyton ask

"Food"

"Very funny"

          Chandler turns around. Wraps his arms around her shoulders. She looks up at him and he leans down and kisses her. Peyton wraps her arms around his neck. Chandler lifts Peyton up and sets her on the counter. He has his hand on her thigh and wraps the other around her waist. She pulls away.

"Finish the breakfast then you can kiss me more" Peyton says

"Fucking tease" Chandler says

Peyton laughs and Chandler finishes their breakfast. Peyton tries to get off the counter but Chandler places his hands on either side of her.

"Kiss me then you can eat" he says

She rolls her eyes but kisses him anyways. He lifts her off the counter making her laugh and brings her to the table where her puts her down and they eat. After they lay in bed and watch Netflix.

"Hey Chan" Peyton says

"Yeah babe"

"I love you"

"I love you too"

He gives her a kiss and they pull away and go back to their movie.
-------------------------------------------------------
It's ending soon😭 2 more chapters