Part 1

Request:Could you do a fic where the reader has tosacrifice herself to lucifer to stop the apocalypse (or something) and at first she's mad about it but then she starts to fall for him. Ends in smut??? Thanks! AND hey! saw your 666 followers post and it put me in the mood to read some lucifer...i dont rly care about the plot it could be anything, but a female reader please? thank you!! (Also because I haven't written anything about Lucifer yet and I wanted to try it out.)

Reader Gender: Female

Pairing: Lucifer x Reader

Word Count: 4,444

Warnings: Smut, fluff, wing!kink, virgin!Reader, virgin!Lucifer, biting, unprotected sex (everything is consensual)

A/N: This got to be a lot longer than I had intended ... I'm not sorry. Also, I have no clue how the word count happened, but I think it's pretty funny.

Fic:

"We won't let you do this," Dean shouts at you.

"I have to," you say, "it's the only way we can buy more time."

"Sacrificing yourself to Lucifer is not the answer," Sam says. True enough, sacrificing yourself to Lucifer wouldn't end the apocalypse, but it would allow the boys more time to find the real answer.

"Do you have a better plan?" you ask, "because unless you can pull something out of thin air, I don't see any other choices." Lucifer had promised to postpone the events of the apocalypse if you gave yourself to him. You weren't sure what 'giving yourself' entailed exactly, but if you could help prevent the apocalypse from happening, you sure as Hell were going to do it.

"I've been in Hell Y/N," Dean says, "I know what it can do to you. This is Lucifer we're talking about, the Devil himself; he'll corrupt you, destroy everything that you are until you become someone you can't even recognize."

"Don't do this Y/N, please," Sam pleads.

"It's too late," you say quietly, "I've already made up my mind." You walk to your motel room, tears streaming down your face as you pack your small bag of essentials. As you leave your room, you pass by the boys' room. Your knuckles hover over the door, prepared to knock, but then you think better of it. Maybe you should've said goodbye, but you hated those. You continue to walk down the road, praying for Lucifer to find you; something you never imagined you'd do, not even in your wildest dreams.

"Like a lamb to the slaughter," a voice sounds from behind you. You spin quickly to find Lucifer leaning against a tree, examining his fingernails and acting as if he's uninterested in you.

"Well, I'm here, just like you wanted, so now what?" you ask.

"Someone's eager," he teases, "Do I have your consent?" You're not sure why he needs your consent, but you give it. He raises his hand and snaps his fingers, you close your eyes, expecting to be killed; but you're not. When you open your eyes you find yourself in a living room. "Where are we?" you ask.

"My home," he responds, "feel free to explore, but don't leave the grounds; if you do, I'll know. There are several demons working here, if you need anything, ask them. I have a few matters to attend to." He snaps his fingers and leaves.

What the Hell was that? Have I just been kidnapped by the Devil? You look around and find the doorway. As you walk down a long hallway, you discover room after room. He had called this a home, but it was more of a mansion. You found bedroom upon bedroom, each styled differently. There were bathrooms of all shapes and sizes, each with different styles of showers and tubs. There was a large kitchen with an even larger dining area. You found a game room, a room with a theater sized movie screen, a music room; and then you found the library. It was gorgeous. It spanned two floors, bookshelves from floor to ceiling on each floor. The bottom floor had a small fireplace with some overstuffed chairs sitting next to it. In the middle of the room were desks and chairs. Stairways framed the desks, curving out towards the walls as they went up and coming back together to form a landing on the second floor. You dropped your bag to the floor and began exploring. All of your favorite books were there alongside one's you've never heard of. You grab one off the shelf, intending to pass the time until Lucifer got back.