Part 13

Requests: Omg!! Sacrifice part twelve !! I'm like crying 😭 because I could just feel the love pour off the page. I can't wait for what's to come. Keep writing you beautiful angel 😇 😻😽 AND Looooooove Sacrifice! I really hope that everything works out okay and that Michael stops being a dick. Your writing is amazing. AND I hope that there is more of this. I really hope the dick michael gets killed or put in the cage or something AND I love this book. It is by far the best Lucifer x reader I've ever read. Please update soon. I can't wait for the next chapter. AND Please tell me there'll be more! I've fallen in love with this series and I can't get enough. AND 8 others

Reader Sex: Female

Reader Gender: Female

Pairing: Lucifer x Reader

Word Count: 2,373

Warnings: None that I can think of

Fic:

You kept your promise to Lucifer, never once pushing him away. At first, you found it difficult to have him around when you were in the company of others. There were times when you'd be talking to the Winchesters, or Gabe, or Cas and Lucifer would make a remark to which you'd have to refrain yourself from commenting on.

Belle had caught you talking to yourself on more than one occasion. It killed you that she couldn't see her father. Lucifer was there, watching her grow up, but she didn't know that. All Belle knew was that her Daddy loved her very much, but he couldn't be there with her because it was too dangerous. You weren't sure if she understood, but you knew she missed her father.

Hiding from Michael was becoming more and more tiresome. Months had gone by without so much as a glimmer of hope for defeating Michael; hiding was still the only option. To make matters worse, you were nearing the end of your pregnancy. You weren't sure how difficult it would be for Gabe to keep two growing nephalem hidden from Michael, but you knew it wouldn't be easy. He was wearing himself thin and you knew you had to find another way of hiding before Gabe's grace gave out.

"Are you going to move in with them?" Lucifer asks, pulling you out of your thoughts. The boys had found a bunker that belonged to a group called the Men of Letters. Apparently their grandfather had been a member of the group, which made the boys legacies.

"Maybe," you answer, "Gabe says he thinks he can make the place safer than this hideout, and with the new baby on the way, safer is what we need." Lucifer sits behind you on the sofa, his legs to either side of yours and his chin rested on your shoulder. His hands are splayed across your stomach, waiting for the baby to kick.

"Safer would be by my side where I could protect you," Lucifer points out yet again, but you knew he was wrong.

"No, it's not," you remind him, "Not if it makes us easier to find. Besides, that bunker the boys have is filled with all kinds of information and weapons. If I move in, I can help with research and find a way to defeat your brother."

"Fine," Lucifer concedes, "I can tell you set your mind to it, and if you think it's what's best, I can't argue."

"Sure you don't want to play Devil's advocate?" you tease him.

"I know a game I'd rather be playing right about now," Lucifer tells you. One of his hands moves up to cup your cheek, tilting your face towards him so that he can capture your lips. Somewhere in the distance, you hear the creaking of the floor.

"Did you hear that?" you ask him, breaking the kiss.

"No," Lucifer answers, attempting to capture your lips again.

"It could've been Belle," you tell him, worried that your baby had escaped her crib and began wandering around the house.

"Belle is fast asleep," Lucifer assures you, "We checked on her just a few minutes ago."