Part 4

Request(s): I love your writing so much!!! I know it's early but please please please continue Sacrifice! Maybe some forgiving Winchester brothers and some grace kink? I love love love your writing. Thanks!!! AND Kiiiaaaaaaaaaa !!! (sorry, for the scream!) Sacrifice part 3 is awesome! Fucking hell, I love how you write!! Maybe a part 4? Just for Sam and Dean learning it? <3 Let me hug you! AND Hey, luv! Can we have a "Sacrifice" part 4, please? *puppy eyes*? AND 7 other requests

Reader Sex: Female

Reader Gender: Female

Pairing: Lucifer x Reader

Summary: I don't want to give too much away, but basically the reader talks to Sam and Dean about her situation with Lucifer and they aren't happy about it. They try to coax her back to them, but she puts her foot down and makes them understand that she isn't leaving Lucifer.

Word Count: 6,303 (I don't know what happened)

Warnings: Smut, wing!Kink, grace!kink, kind of dom! and sub!Lucifer, kind of sub! and dom!Reader, biting, cursing, fighting with the Winchesters

A/N: So I got a bunch of requests for the next part of the series and I finally got around to writing it (also, how could I refuse the puppy eyes?). The requests all asked for different things, so I tried to combine them as best as I could. Also, I'd like to say thank you to for helping me develop my ideas for this part of the story, you were a great help!

Fic:

Castiel, please, if you can hear me I need to talk to you; Sam and Dean too. I know they're mad at me and you probably are too, but if you'd just hear me out you might not be so angry anymore. Some... things have happened since I last saw Sam and Dean and they need to know about them. You do too. If you could just convince them to talk to me I would be extremely grateful. Please Cas, I'll never ask you for anything ever again, just this one favor and that's it. Please.

"They still haven't responded?" Lucifer asks as he walks into the library. You look up at him and shake your head, the last line of your prayer fading away. It had been about thirteen weeks since you found out about your pregnancy. Your baby bump was just beginning to show and as the baby grew, the need to tell Sam and Dean about him grew as well.

Lucifer moves to stand before you and drops to his knees. His cold hands press under the hem of your shirt and lift it just enough for him to press a kiss to your stomach. "Hello little one," Lucifer mumbles. You card your fingers through his hair. "He's got a strong heartbeat," Lucifer says, "He's gonna be a fighter, just like his mom."

"And an angel, just like his dad," you add, a smile crossing your lips.

"You don't really need to talk to them," Lucifer says looking up at you.

"Yes I do," you respond, "They don't know that you don't want to fight anymore. What's worse is if they find a way to kill you. I won't let them take you from me." You reach out and cup his cheek.

"It's amazing how concerned you are about protecting Satan," he says with a chuckle.

"Luci, you know I love you," you say before leaning in to kiss him.

"I know," he says as he stands, "And I love you too, which is why I'm taking you to my bed right now." He lifts you easily from the chair and wraps your legs around his waist. It all happens so quickly that you actually squeal. Lucifer captures your lips with his own as he carries you off to your shared bedroom. "I'm gonna make you forget all about those stupid Winchesters," Lucifer mumbles against your lips.

When he reaches the room, he shuts the door behind him and carries you to the bed. He lays you down gently and pulls his shirt over his head, instantly revealing his wings with a flash of light. The wings were always your favorite. You loved the way the colors changed as light moved across them. Lucifer moves onto the bed and settles himself between your legs. You trace your fingers down his chest and he smirks down at you. You wanted to wipe that smirk right off his face; you slide your hands along his shoulders and slip your fingers between his feathers, tugging lightly.