Part 2

Request: Omg can you pllleeeeaaassseee do a part 2 for sacrifice? Maybe when the reader goes back and sees Dean and Sam with Lucifer? AND Sacrifice part two: It starts out with a wing massage maybe and then gets really smutty?

Reader Gender: Female

Pairing: Lucifer x Reader

Summary: After having been Lucifer's mate for several months, the reader decides she wants to go on a hunt with Sam and Dean. The reader is confronted by Sam and Dean when they learn that the reader is Lucifer's mate. This conversation doesn't go very well and Lucifer tries to make it up to the reader in the end.

Word Count: 3,583

Warnings: Fighting vampires, reader injury, mentions of pain and blood, cursing, angst, not a happy ending in regards to the reader's relationship with the Winchesters, fluff, smut, rough sex, unprotected sex, multiple orgasms, wing!kink, possessiveness

A/N: I tried to combine both of the suggestions for what happened in the second part, I hope you enjoy!

Fic:

"You really want to go hunting with them, don't you?" Lucifer asks you.

"Luci, it's the only life I know. I feel useless just sitting here, but I don't have to go if you really don't want me to," you respond.

"It's not that I don't want you to go, it's that I want you to be safe," he says.

"Do you realize how crazy it sounds for the Devil to be worried about me?" you ask.

"Y/N, please," Lucifer begs, he rarely ever says please, "You're my mate. I want you to be happy, but I also want you to be safe. I can't lose you."

"Luci," you sigh.

"Would hunting with them make you happy?" he asks and you nod in response, "Then you can go hunting with them, but you have to promise me something. Promise me you won't do anything stupid to protect them. Promise me you won't get yourself killed."

"I promise I'll try," you respond, knowing that it's the best response you could give him.

Lucifer wraps his arms around you and leans in to kiss your lips. "Those idiots better keep you safe," he mumbles against your lips.

"I trust them," you mumble back. Lucifer breaks away from you and rolls his eyes.

"Pray for me to come get you when you get bored of them," Lucifer says with a smirk, "Have fun!" He snaps his fingers and the world shifts around you. When your surroundings stop spinning, you find yourself in the middle of a crappy motel room. Sam and Dean look up at you in surprise. It had been months since you had seen them.

"Y/N?" Sam questions.

"Hey Sam, Dean," you say with a smile, nodding at each of them in turn, "Miss me?" Dean stands and quickly approaches you, wrapping his arms around you tightly.

"Do you have any clue how worried we were about you? We've been looking for you but not even Cas could figure where that son of a bitch took you. How are you here?" Dean asks, "Did Lucifer let you go?"

"I'm not exactly free," you say, not wanting to let them know that you've become Lucifer's mate, "He said I could go hunting with you guys, but I have to go back to him when we're done."

"I hate that you did this Y/N," Sam says as he takes his turn to give you a hug. He wraps you up in his large arms and holds you tightly to him.

"It's ok Sam," you say trying to pacify both of them, "He treats me well and I'm keeping him from advancing the events of the apocalypse. To me, the sacrifice was worth it."