Part one

"Goddammit Tori! I told you to fucking clean up!" Anthony yelled and slapped me, hard across the face.

I bit my lip and mumbled a 'sorry' he stormed out of the house with a slam of the door and I sighed. Walking into the kitchen I grabbed a black bag and started to walk about the house, picking up all the garbage and empty beer bottles.

I didn't really mind. It could be worse. To took me tho hours to clean the house up. So I thought I would make some dinner. I hummed a little and swayed my hips as I stirred the spaghetti on the stove.

I heard the front door close and I sighed softly. Good thing he got home safely.

"Hey babe! I made you dinn-"

"Who's that?" I froze. He had brought another female home... to our home...

"Don't worry, she won't bother us lets go" I heard Anthony slurred voice get quieter indicting they were walking down the hall... to our room.

He's just drunk... he doesn't mean to cheat on me I though and finished the spaghetti placing it on the counter. I sighed. Maybe I should go visit my parents.

I smiled slightly and made my way to the basement. I had my washer and dryer down here. I found my suit case and pulled the clothes out of the dyer folding them and placing them in my suitcase.

Once that was done I went back up stairs and wrote a note saying I would be back in a few days. I put a little heart and smiley face at he bottom then put it beside the coffee pot.

Once I found my keys I took off to the airport. Once I was there I bought the two way tickets then found my terminal. I played on my phone and messaged Katie. She was my best friend since high school. We both worked at the same Café K.

I'm not really sure why it was named Café K... but I kinda like it.

She told me to have fun with my parents and that she would call in for me saying I'm sick.

"Flight A, to Italy. We will be boarding now." I grabbed my carry on and got up heading to the gate. There was only a few people here going to Italy.

I gave the lady my pass and she smiled at me letting me go though. I found my seat quickly and sat down.

Well mom and dad. Here I come.

Few hours later

"Excuse me, we're inbording now" a soft female voice said and I opened my eyes to see the flights attendant.

"Oh.. thank you" I whispered and got up grabbing my bag. I quickly made my way off the plane and headed to the exit.

Once I was outside I called a taxi and they were here in a matter of seconds. I told him the address and he nodded taking off to the address I had told him. With a sighed I pulled out the 30 bucks from my wallet and handed it to him.

I waited until the car came to a stop and handed him the money. I got out looked up at the old brick building and smiled a little. I got they keys out and quickly found the pink painted key that was for my parents door.

"Floor 8, door 6" I hummed to myself as I pushed the elevator buttons. The door opened again, but closed. I didn't bother looking up at who ever came in I was to busy playing with my keys.

A deep laugh pulled me from my keys and I looked up at the man who hadn't spoken since he got in the elevator.

He was on the phone but I took it in myself to adore the man.

He had short brown hair. His eyes were a vibrant blue and his muscles were bulging out of his shirt. He wore a tight black shirt and baggy cameo pants. I sighed huffed.

Why can't Anthony look like this. I bet this guy wouldn't get drunk and bring Girl home.

The elevator dinged and I looked at the little screen to se it was my floor. I quickly exited the elevator the man following. I went one way and he went the other. I whistled as I got closer to door 6. Before I put the key in the door. I looked down the hallway to see the man still on the phone, by the elevator watching me closely.

It sent a creepy shiver down my spine making me push the key into the key hole and unlock my parents home. Quickly I pushed the door open.

"Mom, dad! I'm her-" I dropped my key once I noticed that this wasn't the set up of my parents living room. Plus none of these people I recognized.

"Uh.. I must be in the um.. wrong roo-"

"Get her" before I knew it I was running back into the hall, only to ram into a chest. I looked up to the man holding me arms tightly was the hot guy from the elevator.

Oh damn...

Hey guys CreepyJinx here! So don't worry, I do make my chapters longer then this. I only made it short because it is the first chapter.

So I hope you liked the first chapter.
Like
&
Comment your thoughts