Part 16

Hey guys CreepyJinx here. So... I was wondering is this book is just going to ctap or if its still good?? Can you please let me how the story is so i can fix it??

Tori POV

I lied here... starring at the ceiling. Every time I closed my eyes I thought of him. The beautiful man I had hardly any good memories with... some how his face just popped up into my head.

God dammit Cross... 

I started to think about how I was gonna leave I can't try at work anymore because Bradly fired me... you see... as the owner, he can do that. He didn't want to take the risk of me trying to run away again... But but that hasn't stopped me.

I got up and started to push some on my clothes into a plastic bag. It was around...hummed Let's say 1.23Am

Slowly I headed out fo my room and downstairs. I was trying to hard not to make any sounds...

I made it to the front door and slowly unlocked up, pulling it open. I quickly made it down the driveway, to the front gate. I pushed it open and looked up at the building.

Goodbye my home for the past four-five months...

I have my tips saved up from working, and it around $100-$200 definitely not enough for a plane ride... that's why I stool Bradly debit card... I already know his PIN number.

I got a taxi to the airport and paid the man with my tips, Then got out. I walked up to the desk set my plastic bag down.

"Hello! What can I do for you?" The lady asked.

"I need the next fight to Italy" i asked calmly. She nodded and tapped into her computer.

"The next flight will be at 3:40" she smiled up at me. "Is that alright?"

"It's perfect" she told me the total of the ticket and I payed with Bradlys card.

The lady took a second look.

"Bradly Geneis?" She questioned.

"Yeah" I smiled sweetly. "He's my husband, we have a joined account but it's under his name" her eyes widen and she smiled brightly.

"How cute, well. Here's your ticket." She handed me the paper. And I made my way over to security but then it hit me.

I don't have my passport! I looked around starting to panic, as if Bradly had already found me.

No! I found a Janitor, yes that's what I did. And I quickly made my way over to him. 

"Excuse me!" I said in a quiet shout, the man looked over his shoulder at me and smiled.

"Can I help you ma'am?" He smiled. Aww he's a sweet old man.

"Hi, I.. um I need your help.. I'm running away from my abusive boyfriend... but I don't have my passport to get though security" his eyes softened a little and wrinkles formed in his forehead.

"Ma'am.. there's nothing-"

"I have cash! Please hope me get to my home! My flight is at 3:40"my eyes stared to water. I just wanna go home.

I pulled out the last $125.00 from my pocket with shaky hands and held it out for him. He looked at my hands and placed his on top of mine.

"Put the money away darling... just follow me.." he smiled and lead me into a storage room, well... storage hallway.

He slowly opened the door and stepped out, he put him hand up as if telling me to wait, a few seconds later he opened up the door for me and let me out.

"Were past security at this point, all you need to do is get to your terminal. At this airport your don't need your passport after security" he smiled at me. "Good luck kiddo"

I tried to offer him the money again but he just ignored it, and shoved me off.i thanked him yet again and he smiled shutting the door.

I took a deep breath and made my way to my terminal. It took me maybe an hour to find it which was perfect because I didn't have to wait long until they called my flight number.

I got up and gave them my ticket. The lady smiled and told me to have a nice flight. I made it and sat down at the front of the plane, where my seat was.

Finally... I can relax.

Cross POV.

"Have a nice flight" the lady at the desk smiled at me and handed my stuff back to me. I just ignored her words and waited for Kate to be done with the lady. Once she was the two of us made out way down the hallway thingy that is attached to the plane, then we got it, sitting about half way down the plane.

I pulled out a book and relaxed in my seat. The flight attendants made there announcements and I just ignored them, reading my book.

Then the pilot came over the speaker, another thing to ignore.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we will now be taking off on our flight to Los Angeles, now please relax and enjoy the ride!" I rubbed my face.

"Well, first step is done... now we just have to get to his house once we land."

God a hate public planes. I relaxed. In about two minutes Kate's head was on my shoulder, and she was asleep. She falls asleep quickly on planes.

They put on a movie around 20 minutes in the air. It was some cartoon. I ended up watching it.

But before I knew it was was passed out myself, I had my book in my lap and my head against the chair. I normally don't sleep on plane.

But I haven't been getting any sleep.. I guess I took the opportunity.