"The Witch"

so this isn't really an update? it's more of a new character intro. oops. I THINK YALL MIGHT KNOW WHO IT IS 

The Witch 

Her jet black mop of hair flew in the wind as she made her way through the deserted sidewalks of Belleville. The squeak of her torn up combat boots echoed through the small neighborhood, bringing an eerie feeling to the remote area. She felt uneasy as she continued down the empty pavement. Knowing that she would be walking into complete chaos within the upcoming five minutes gave her slight comfort. At least she wouldn't be alone anymore, even if it was for a short amount of time.

She wasn't scared of being alone or anything like that. The girl had been living by herself since she could remember. Sure, some distant relatives would provide a home and buy her younger self barbie dolls, but either way, no matter how hard she tried, she always ended up being alone. The guardian would either pass away or, like most people, uncover the truth. The dark truth. 

It wasn't all that dark, in fact, it can be said with a single word. Witch. You know, like the ones you see on those Halloween decorations in your neighbors front yard? Though the girl never had any stomach churning warts on her nose, missing teeth, or brewed bratty children in a giant pot over a flame. Hell, she didn't even have a magical flying broom. Despite not having all those things, she was still more witchy than all those two dollar decorations combined. Her witchiness was what got her through the night. Without her abilities, who knows, maybe she would've turned out like her aunts and uncles. 

When her "secret" was revealed, the guardian would always be so shocked. She couldn't help but wonder why. They knew something was different about the runaway child. Whether it was her very real imaginary friends, or the levitating dolls that other children in the home swore they saw, something was off about her. Even if the guardian didn't find anything strange, they should've known who her deceased mother once was. The divine woman was a household name on the East coast.

The girl stopped walking, knowing that she had met her destination. The grandmother, called Helena by many, was a very good friend of the witch. They had collaborated many times, each of them always genuinely enjoying each others company. Because they were such good friends, that also meant they did favors for one other. This was one of the few. 

She stood in front of the chipped green house, taking in every small detail before knocking. 

The tulips needed to be watered.

Every picket on the fence needed to be painted, along with the house. 

The basement window was shattered.

The grass was very green.

A boy was levitating in his room. 

She stared at the boy, knowing that he wouldn't be able to control himself for much longer. Another eventful night for the lone witch. 

"Keep it together, Lindsey." Her plaid skirt swayed behind her thighs as she made her way up to the porch. 

THE BADASS WITCH IS LYNZ YALL

THIS IS KINDA SHIT BUT IT NEEDED TO BE HERE SO YALL U N D E R S T A N D BUT I'LL UPDATE ANOTHER CHAPTER SOON

THANK YOU FOR READING AND COMMENTING AND VOTING I REALLY APPRECIATE IT :)