Prologue

Adjusting to a new school as a teenager was not only one of the worse situations that could happen. New rooms, new classmates, new teachers, it's a lot to adapt to. Fortunately, (Y/n) found her first day of high school to go rather smoothly, she was able to find her new class easily and even had her homeroom with her only two friends. Unfortunately, one thing she couldn't grasp was the layout of the school, despite its pretty average layout. Her poor sense of direction was a handicap, but she was able to survive the first month due to the fact Rin and Kyoko were there to guide her in the right direction, overall her high school already looked like it was going to be pretty mundane. Yet, things could never go out the way you want it to, and one one mistake could screw over your life. 

Like today. 

What started off as just being late to her first major exam in Japanese history, a class she didn't exactly favor, now progressed to her being caught in an unfavorable situation. The situation? Being lost in the overly huge high school. Stairs seemed to never stop leading in different dimensions of the school and it didn't look as if the building had a pattern to it. What makes it worse, is that it was lunch and with already missing breakfast due to her tardiness, she was starving. She had forgotten her lunch at home, where her stupid brother currently is napping peacefully after his night out with his friends, and as a result, she reluctantly left her friends in search of the cafeteria or even a vending machine, which ever she comes across first. 

Unfortunately, this took a lot longer than she initially planned. Not only did she waste a good portion of her time looking for food, but now she is also wasting time trying to get back up to her friends on the roof. Man, she really felt like a certain character from an anime who doesn't know any form of direction.

(Y/n) sighed as she hopped off the last step of the stairs before looking around. Immediately, her (e/c) eyes found a familiar hall on the right side, one that should lead her to the actual stairs that will lead towards the roof where her friends were at, so she quickly paced down the hall in relief. Finally, (Y/n) was just about to turn the corner when she noticed a group of males hanging out on the stairs surprising her as they weren't there earlier. This certain hallway in the school was sparklingly clean and looked as if it was rarely ever used, perhaps used for forgotten clubs, so she didn't think there would be students down here and she was sure the stairs she used to get to the roof was just a forgotten stairway. (Y/n) froze in her spot before she hid behind the wall of the corner, dry heaving as her heart pounded in her chest. She wouldn't have minded asking the students to pass by nicely, but she nearly missed a certain blonde haired male that she recognized as the student council president and a 3rd year of their school. He was favorited around campus and always surrounded by girls, not only did she hate crowds but she even more so detested fangirls. Essentially, on her first day of school, she already register the blonde hair male as someone she would never want to encounter. Which lasted a month and ends today. (Y/n) knew she could just pass by them easily, and hope that'd be the only encounter with the group of boys for the year, but her gut told her something else was amiss, so she hid around the corner, waiting for the group of boys to finish their conversation. 

"It's really sad that all those hot seniors graduated." One of the males seemed to sigh loudly, making the girl roll her eyes, "Oh!" the male yelped making (Y/n) jump where she stood, "Whatever happened to the big breasted bimbo that wouldn't stop crying the day before she left 'cause she wouldn't see you anymore Ryuu?"

"That's oddly perspective of you, Ryo.." a new voice muttered.

"What?", The teen now named Ryo asked seemingly offended, "I can be per...perspective."

"You only remember her because of her big breasts." Another teen cackled.

"Oh shut up! Ryuu! You never answered my question."