Chapter 5: That's what I like

"(Y/n) did you apologize to Ryuu-Sama?" Kyo asked once our heroine walked through the school gates.

(Y/n) cringed at the thought of what had happened the day before: met crazy orange haired male named Abe (who was the guy who basically started this mess with the bet), forced to apologize to the damned playboy; Ryuu, went to the Satoshi household only to meet a crazy middle aged women who obsessed with wanting (Y/n) to date Ryuu, then the fact that Ryuu kidnapped her and took her to his room.

"Yes..." the (hair colored) girl replied with a frown etched on her face. The girls returned to the peaceful silence before there were girlish screams heard from inside the school.

"Ryuu-sama! Where were you yesterday?!"

"I was worried about you!"

"I was more worried than you were!"

"Now now.... Thank you everyone for worrying about me. I just caught a little cold that's all." The male in the middle said as his gaze shifted from the girls in front of him and towards his favorite delinquent, "(Y/N)! Thank you for taking care of me yesterday."

The said girl stopped in her steps as most of the student  body's gazes were set on her.

'Fuck, stop looking at me!' (Y/n) thought as she sweat-dropped and glanced back at Ryuu's hazelnut eyes before she nodded and muttered a soft 'No problem' his way then continued her way past Ryuu and toward her shoe locker to trade her shoes.

Once (Y/n) was done switching shoes, she placed her brown loafers inside her assigned shoe locker before slamming the door shut and standing up to brush herself off.

"I can't believe you apologized to him." Rin said with a very unhappy look.

"I can't believe you apologized to him!" Kyoko squealed giving (Y/n) a glorious look.

"Well you know not much people can say no to Kyo Rin!" (Y/n) adjusted her bag on her shoulder while the group of girls began to walk down the school hall, "Kyo told me to apologize, plus (being mature here) it was my fault for getting him sick. He's a utter prick, but it was low of me to be immature like that to him."

Rin rolled her eyes and scoffed, "Okay I get that you're somewhat at fault, but he doesn't deserve it."

(Y/n) internally groaned as she slumped forward, "Okay I can't do anything right with you two! If I do good I get yelled at, if I do bad I get yelled at."

"Easy then, don't do anything." Rin laughed as she patted (Y/n)'s back, "But still you did me proud too."

(Y/n) smiled at Rin's praise before she suddenly remembered her class schedule today causing her to freeze.

"What's wrong?" Kyoko asked as she looked behind her.

"Fuck. I.... I have gym today.. I forgot my gym clothes.."

"Aren't you supposed to keep your gym clothes in your locker?" Rin asked.

"Well yeah, but like... dirty sweaty clothes are gross. I had to clean it!"

"Why didn't you use the schools washer?" Kyoko then asked.

"What is this? Interrogation of (Y/n)?!  I hate the schools washing machine!" The girl pouted and began to scratch her arm, "The soap or something gives me rashes. Plus there's always couples making out in closets in there..."

"Well maybe you can just skip gym today. I'll skip class with ya if you want." Rin said only to get smacked by Kyoko's small hand.

"You guys can not just skip class!" Kyoko said frowning, "God what am I Your mother?!"