Chapter 2: The first year of the last year

The beautiful chirping of birds were heard from the open window as the sun shined in creating a shadow of a young teenage girl who leaned on her left foot in front of the beige front door as she attempted to put on her brown loafers. Once the shoes were settled nicely on her feet she grabbed her brown school bag and fixed her tie on her tan-like based school uniform.

Opening the front door of her apartment she stepped outside before turning back around to close the door, but she paused for a second once she looked at the empty lonely room. She grunted in annoyance and slammed the front door shut, locking it. (Y/n) walked down the rusty old stairs of the small apartment complex; every step she took on the steps caused a squeak, each one louder than the other. She glided her left hand down the rail as to make sure she didn't fall, but she quickly pulled her hand away once she felt the rails chipped paint and dirty surface.

Once her feet reached the bottom of the stairs she turned left towards the corner of the sidewalk like she did every day since school had started. What had changed her morning routine was a familiar tall third-year student wearing the simple white button-up shirt with a bright tan cardigan over it and the regular black suit pants. The third years body was slanted against the apartment buildings red beam as the sun perfectly complimented his features.

(Y/n) would call the male attractive, but once she notice the smirk on the young males face and the fact he ruined her first year of high school changed that.

She sighed, rolled her big (eye colored) eyes, and attempted to walk pass him, but unfortunately for her he caught sight of her and began following her.

"Ah~! (Y/n)-chan, Good Morning~!" The dork skipped his way towards the already annoyed girl.

"Get away Satoshi-senpai." She basically hissed out as she turned another corner.

Ryuu simply chuckled at the girls response, "So you live in a junk apartment? Where's your family?"

"None of your business pussy lover." The girl scoffed and walked ahead.

"Ah... Touchy subject I'm guessing. Wait pussy lover? I don't think I have a thing for cats, my puppet~" Ryuu laughed out in his flirty voice, tempting the girl.

"You know what I meant dickwad."

"What's up with you and your nicknames?"

"I should ask you the same thing. What do you call me?" The girl generally pondered, "Poppet?"

"It's puppet. Since you, like everyone else, is my puppet."

The girl scoffed for the twentieth time that morning as she kept her eyes ahead of her as her face frowned in annoyance, "Yeah never going to happen."

"At least you're actually talking to me today~!" Ryuu hummed mockingly.

"How is it that every single thing you do could piss me off?" The girls hand formed a fist, "Wait, how'd you even know where I live? Creepy stalker"

Ryuu slightly grew angry at the 'stalker' remark, but shook it off.

"I followed you home yesterday." Wait that sounded stalkerish, "Only because I live around this dumb shack, but in the actual housing area."

The girl winced, "Oh you live in the rich people district basically."

Ryuu nodded with a smirk, "If you ever need some food or actual bedding I can let you-"

Before Ryuu could finish the girl 'accidentally' stomped on his foot, which didn't hurt him at all but it surprised him. What hurt him was what had came after the stomp, she angrily threw her knee up the males groin.