Chapter 8: Old childhood traitor

'And here it is, another borin-' before (Y/n) could finish the thought a cherry (annoying) voice popped up behind her,

"(Y/n)~?! Is that you?!"

Turning around the young girl saw a flash of various shades of green, before being fully engulfed in the color. After a few minutes of futile attempts to pull away the assumed girl (Y/n) finally breathed in relief once she got the ability to breath again before focusing her eyes at the figure in front of her.

In front of her appeared to be a pretty girl about the same height as the (hair color) herself. The girl wore various amounts of green, long black hair that separated into two pigtails.

"Its-a-me" the green figure said with a voice that only Mario would understand, "Nishida Chi~!"

After a few quiet seconds of the (hair colored) girl registering what was said she suddenly connected the dots, "Oh Chi from grade school?!"

Nodding Chi smirked as she put both her hands behind her back, representing herself, "That's me!"

Batting her eyelashes at (Y/n) who just stared at her in awe, "I thought you went to Shinjiku?"

"Yeah I did, and I got to come back to get my school education here!" Chi chirped as she engulfed (Y/n) in another hug surprising the girl.

Fortunately, the young (h/c) girl was saved when her familiar two friends popped up, "Hey (Y/n) who's this?" Rin asked with her eyebrows raised as she was ready to pounce on black haired girl near her best friend.

"Uh.." Hesitating (Y/n) swallowed and looked back to Chi, "This is Nishida Chi. She was my best friend in grade school."

Kyo was the first to speak after (Y/n) finished introducing her old friend, "Hi-ya~! My names Shinji Kyoko."

Rin rolled her eyes as she looked off to the side, "Okumara Rin."

Kyo rolled her eyes and hit Rin's arm, but before Kyo could fix the misunderstanding Chi piped up, "From Ao No Exorcist?! (Blue Exorcist)"

Not able to suppress her laughter (Y/n) chuckled out, "She was messing with you, sorry Chi. Her real name is Oshinara Rin."

Chi pouted, but smiled, "That's close to Okumara though~"

Before the girls could continue talking a male figure popped up behind (Y/n) as the figure leaned against (Y/n) and used her as support.

"Abe, get the fuck off of me." (Y/n) growled as she glared at Abe.

Abe laughed, "Whats got your panties in a twist?"

Removing himself from (Y/n) he looked down at Chi whose eyes just sparkled at him with wonderment, "Hi my names Abe Hiroshi, but call me Abe."

Chi smiled and bowed down, before she whispered into (Y/n)'s ear, "How'd you get such a hot guy friend~?!"

Raising her eyebrows at Chi's question (Y/n) went to answer, but before she could respond another voice perked up.

"(Y/n)-san what's up?"

Focusing her eyes on the familiar blonde hair prick she groaned, "Get lost Ryuu."

Ryuu pouted, "You're so mean (Y/n)-chan~"

As the two continued to bicker Chi remained in the background eyeing Ryuu up and down, 'He's so hot...'

Cleaning herself up she decided to approach the new male, "Hello my names Nishida Chi, (Y/n)'s best friend."

Rin's ear perked up at the mention of (Y/n) having another best friend, "Now hold on sister."