Your gonna miss me...

Y/n Pov;

Todays the day I will go to Gravity Falls, the day I will find the truth about my fathers unknown death. I look out the window staring at the sun slowing rise from behind the houses. 'Its so beautiful...' I smile to myself because it reminds me of him.

"Y/N!!!!!!!" A voice comes from down stairs. "Yes mom?!" I responded. "Its time to go!" "Ok, coming!" 'This is it..'  I grabbed my suitcases at the door and turn to look at my room for the last time before I leave for good. 'Sigh' 'Good bye room.' I headed down stairs where my mother was waiting. "Ready to go?" "Ready as I'll ever be." Then I  walked outside to the car, put my stuff in the trunk and sat in front, and drove off as I looked as the house for the last time. 'Good bye house..'

*Time Skip*;3

It didnt take long for us to get to the bus station. When we got there we got my ticket and it was time to say our good bye's. "Well this is it uhh?" "I guess so mom, I'll text you everyday, ok?" As I hugged her I could feel her weeping on my shoulder. "Mom don't cry, ok I'll will visit as much as I can, alright?" I started to cry as well. "Promise me Y/n." She looked me straight in the eyes. "I will mom, bye mom." I hug her again. "Love you!" "Love you too sweety!" "Ok, go...Go!" She slightly pushed me towards the bus. I grabbed me bags and stopped at the stairs and waved back. 'Good bye mom...' I wipe away a tear and got on the bus and sat near the middle of the bus. And watching the road of my old town as the bus goes be them. As I see the sign of my town go by I know its going to be a long ride. So I might as well get so sleep. I grab my bag and get my phone and headphones out and put on a song (song above) and I use my bag as pillow and trying to nod off while watching the streets I use to know and soon enough I closed my eyes.