Temporary Home pt. 2 continued...

See as promised part 2 of the last chapter! I will try to post like two times a week but if not at least once a week. With that being said let's move on to the story!!
— A-chan

Last time on Ford's Apprentice: "Mr. Pines," He looked up from his thoughts. "What is it?" "Where's your brother, Stanford?" "Oh right, I might not know exactly what you want but I'm guessing you not gonna leave until you get what you want, huh?" Before he fully left the room he told me to stay put and don't touch anything. Not like I would want to this place is filled with junk and not forgetting dust.

Time skskskip(brought to you by vsco girls and their amazinggg hydro-flasks ANnI OOp-)

I roll my eyes at such childish but amusing trinkets as I walk by them wondering why people would ever waste money on such stupidity. "Who would be stupid to buy such things?" "The people of this town apparently," I look up to meet the 'real' Stanford also looking down at the trinkets of the shack and returns his gaze to my direction. "It's a mystery why though." He releases a small chuckle of fake amusement but straighten his face right afterwards and looks dead into my face to examine me. "But another mystery is who are you and why are asking to see me?" I need to hold my composure in order to speak but I release a shaking breath. "I'm someone you know." He raises an eyebrow in confusion. "I'm pretty confident I don't recognize you, dear. But perhaps if you were to give me your name?" "I'm Y/n, Y/n Ward? Do you, do you remember my father and I? You and him we friends, right? I would always be with you too try to help out and I- do you even remember?" I look down at my feet afraid of what he'll say. "Wait you- Y-Y/n Ward? As in A-Adghal Ward??" I look up at face to meet him near in tears. I nodded. "N/n, is that really you??!" He steps forward I do the same but only this time a leap to greet him into a hug. "Y-yea, its me Fords.." I let my tears that I've been in out. " I missed you so much." We both same at the same time, we chuckled as we left our embrace of each other. He grabs my face to look at me and he starts crying again. "Wow, you look so much like him, little N/n grown so much!" He ruffles my hair and grins. "Hey! It's not like I aged like you! You have more grey hairs since last time I saw you, old man!" I punched his shoulder. "Haha," he sweatdrops. "Can't beat that, huh?" "How's Charlie doing? Has she been okay?" I flinch at that name and look down at my feet once more. "I-I don't live with her anymore..." He looks at me with a confused look of why I reacted like that. "She's you mother why would you no-" "DONT CALL HER THAT!! SHES NOT MY MOTHER!!" He flinches at my outburst. I cover my mouth in realization of what I've done. "I-I'm, I'm sorry..i-it's just you've missed a lot when you were gone.." "It would be best if we caught up then, huh?" He smiles at me and motions me further into the shack or used to be house. "How about some tea while we chat then?" I smiled at him and answered, "Sure, thats sounds wonderful."