Temporary Home

Authors note: I know its been a minute it my fault for that I've kinda been struggling with some stuff and I know that's not a excuse but I gonna try as much as I can promise! With that being said on to the story!

Last time in Ford's Apprentice....

" 'I don't think telling them who I am yet is them is the right thing to do maybe I should investigate and get information out of them before I tell them more about me.' "Umm, m-my name is Y/n, Y/n F/Ln...." "

Once i stepped inside the floorboards squeaked below me as Stanley closed the door behind me. "Well Y/n, was it," he raised his eyebrow, "can tell me how you know my brother and I, before do anything else little missy?" He started tapping his foot wait for a answer. "Uhh- I..umm..," no proper words seemed to slip from my mouth. "What was that?" He spoke impatiently. I cleared my throat. "I will release information only when necessary and when no eyes are watching and no ears are listening to something so confidential. So my answer to that is no. No I will not let you know how I know about you two. But do not fret, I would not under any circumstances let in or out off your family to know what exactly happened in the past." I looked a upon his face to notice he was nothing the lesser than shocked at my words. He cleared his throat and straighted his face and coat jacket. "How old did you say you were again, kid?" "I didn't but if I must I will be 17 in a few months." "Wow, kids these days are really somethin'." He hummed slightly before I let him know what I here for in the first place. "Mr. Pines," He looked up from his thoughts. "What is it?" "Where's your brother, Stanford?" "Oh right, I might not know exactly what you want but I'm guessing you not gonna leave until you get what you want, huh?" Before he fully left the room he told me to stay put and don't touch anything. Not like I would want to this place is filled with junk and not forgetting dust.

Note: Sorry for the BIG delay again I will have to change to get on the schedule I've made for myself so I promise I will post another chapter today so sorry about that again! Byeee mystic weebssss!!! A-chan out!