The Arrival....

Code: Y/n —your name
F/Ln—  fake last name
'———' means thoughts
"———" means talking

A/n: Btw this story take place three or four years after the weirdmageddon and after the Stan twins come back after their adventures. And Mabel and Dipper are 16 or 17 and the reader is 16 and the Dipper and Mabel actually live in the shack with the Stan Twins I just wanted to clean the confusion before it started lol. That's all for now lovelies!!! Have fun reading!!!!
—Author-Chan

*Time skip cuz of Zzzz*

I feel the bus come to a halt. *HONK*HONK* "GRAVITY FALLS LAST CALL!!!!" I grab my stuff and scurry off the bus. 'What is the name of the place Ford lives in again? Was it Conspiracy shack? No it was something else....' I snap out of my thoughts and look at my surroundings to find a big log house that has a large sign on the side that reads; Mystery Shack but the 'S' in shack is hanging off of it so it says; Mystery Hack. 'Haha!! They have such great advisement!! I wonder how they get people to come here?' (A/n-chan: Hang in the pines fam will come soon just give me a sec;3... )
I walked up to what seems like the front porch and walk up the steps the first thing I see is a torn up couch next to the door and knocked on the door steadily waiting for an answer when there was no answer I rang the doorbell and a tall man In a worn down suit with a weird looking hat opens to the door. "Hello?" He looks strikingly like the man my father used to be friends with when I was a little kid. "Oh, it's just a kid." He mumbles under his breath. "What do you want kid," look up at him examining him with cautious look 'he might look like him but does sound or act like how I used to remember him.' "Kid!" He waves his wrinkled hand in front of my face. "Don't have all day was there something you want or not?" I blink twice before remembering I was talking to somebody. "OH! S-s-sorry, S-sir! I was looking for someone? You might know him Stanford Pines? Who I'm guessing based off what you look like I'm gonna take a hint say that you might be related maybe, twins? And based on the information I've gathered about him he does, and the file I read said that his name was Stanley Pines and I'm have to guess and say that's you Sir?"  "Dam-I mean...." I raise a eyebrow at him. I look at him with a straight face. "You we're right kid I'm his twin brother but I what I really want to know who are you?" I let out a sigh of irritation. 'I don't think tell them who I am yet is the right thing to do maybe I should investigate and get information out of them before I tell them more about me.' "Umm, m-my name is Y/n, Y/n L/Ln....