IT'S NOT A PHASE DAD! PT2

I realized my mistake last chapter so to correct it let's make cinder only 11 or 12 and that's her above and no glynda is gonna stay the age she is now >~<

(Y/N):Cinder, please calm down.

Cinder:I WILL NOT! NOW, WHY AM I IN HERE?!

You took a confused glance around the room trying to find something wrong and you spoke.

(Y/N):Ummmmm..is something wroung with you being here?

Cinder:YES! LIKE WHY I AM IN YOUR ROOM?!!

(Y/N):First off little miss, you're gonna change that tone and talk normally if you want me to see you as a young adult. (Ooooooh reader is taking charge XD)

What you saw next was nothing short of a dam miracle as she let out a "eep" and began to fidget in place as she spoke next.

Cinder:S-s-sorry i-i ju-just wanted you to think t-t-that i was mature (;-;)

(Y/N)'s thoughts:Oh oum help me i got a smaller version of weiss on my hands.

(At the schnee women's tempeay apartment)

Weiss:*Sneeze* Achoo

(Back at your dorm)

(Y/N):Alright cinder i don't care how mature you are, all i care about is that you be who you are not someone you want everyone to think is mature for her age.

You then saw tears build up around her eyes as she lunged forward and hugged your neck.

Cinder:*Sniffles* T-t-t-t-thank y-y-you daddy!

You returned the hugg gladly and layed back in bed. As you finished getting comfortable you felt cinder cuddle closer to you. You gently leaned next to her ear and

whispered.

(Y/N):You're welcome sweety and good night~

(Y/N)'s thoughts:Oh gosh now a moody teenage daughter,.........but who couldn't love a sweet little angel like her.

(Time skip to morning)

You had woken up, gotten dressed, and got cinder all ready. She was using the bathroom when your head suddently felt like it was gonna split in two!

???:Why hello there, you have something that belongs to me~

(Y/N)'s thoughts:And just who the hell are you?!

???:You can call me salem~

(Y/N):Okay salem what do you want?

Salem:You have my......well i guess you would call her my daughter, cinder.

(Y/N):And i'm gonna guess you want her back?

Salem:Aren't you a clever little human now meet me in the emerald forest not too long from now.

As she finished your head started to feel normal almost instantly and cinder came out as if on que. You gave her a weak smile and ushered her to follow you outside.

Once outside you knelt down and spoke.

(Y/N):Alright little one hop onto daddy's back.

You caught her giving out a small pouty face with a sigh as she got on. You waited a second and lept into the air and began gliding.

(timeskip)

Once you glided so far you and cinder landed near a lake and waited.

Cinder:UHHHHHHHH DAD, why are we in the woods.

(Y/N):Because aparently your mother wanted to meet here.

As if on que a woman dressed in black with pale white skin, red eyes, and white hair appeared near the tree line.

???:Ah i see you've brought my "Daughter"

(Y/N):Ah so that's what you look like salem.

Salem:That it is.

You were hesitant but you saw cinder taking curious glances at cinder.

Salem:Ohhhhh there you are cinder~

Cinder began to walk towards her and took salem's hand that she was holding out.

Cinder:W-w-w-will i b-be able t-to see d-d-daddy again?

Salem:Daddy?

You couldn't stop a chuckle from escaping your lips and spoke.

(Y/N):That'd be me because i seem to have a thing for being cute little angels' like cinder here's daddy.

Salem also began to chuckle at your remark and spoke as she walked off with cinder.

Salem:Oh don't i know, also i know you went on "dates" with the others and their daughters so i expect the same treat if not better~

You let out a shakey laugh, waved bye to them, and began your trek home to beacon.

End