HE DONE GOOFED!!!!!

Well as agreed you were waiting at the park for salem to arrive with cinder. She apparently just wanted to take a hike through the emrald forest with both relived and

worried you due to her power.

Salem:Oh (Y/N) Sweeheart~

You turned to find salem.....but she was so much different!!!!!

She was blonde, fair skin, and her hair was down

Salem:Oh dear it's not very appropriate to stare at a woman now is it?~

You face seemed to catch fire, but luckily you were saved as cinder came rushing from behind salem and you caught her in a hug.

(Y/N):Hey little fireball.

Cinder:I-i-i-it's not like i missed you or anything dad(Baka XD).

(Y/N):I know sweety but i missed you.

She turned and smiled at you but then salem caught your free hand and beg to walk with you through the forest. During the walk you put cinder down and let her walk

and you all had little talks and what not about each other and things you had all done. But now as you walked you spotted two flowers not too far from each other.

  But now as you walked you spotted two flowers not too far from each other

You sneakily walked over to them and picked them

You sneakily walked over to them and picked them. Soon ya'll took a rest near a field and you slowly aproached cinder.

(Y/N):Cinder sweety come here for a sec.

She obediantly walked over and looked up at you in wonder.(Adorable >w<)

You swiftly placed the flower on the side of her hair and spoke.

(Y/N):Now you have a prety flower on your dress and hair! XD

Cinder then shyly hugged your knees.

Cinder:T-t-t-thank you dad. >//////<

Salem:Ooooooooh that's adorable! >w< Wait a minute did you forget about your date too? >n<

(Y/N):Oh what kind of man would i be if i did.

You then knelt in front of her and presented a black rose.

Salem:Oooooh thank you (Y/N).

And it would seem she was the most courageous, more than even raven, as she then kissed you.

Cinder:Ew mom why are you kissing dad?!

Salem:Oh but that's what mommies and daddies do.

????:YES BUT NOT TRAITORS AND ABOMINATIONS!!!!!!!

You all turned to find three hunters? Each one seemed to only be students from beacon but you swore you've never seen them there.

(Y/N):I'll give you about one second to take that back, apologize to the women here, and take your little happy asses back to where you came from.

You spoke each word with a fury behind it waiting to be unleashed and you could see each one of the hunters flinch and twitch as silence passed.

Hunter1:I'll have you know we are hunters and will slay that whore of an abomination and kill that little brat!!!!!

Hunter2 and 3:RIGHT!!!!

Salem:Have fun dear and try not to make too big of a mess~

With that herslef and cinder were covered by a bubble of shadows.

You simply cracked your neck and you body began to morph.(picture alex's armored form/transformation thingie plus you voice gets demonic and shit XD)

(Y/N):What a wonderful day the birds are singing, flowers are blooming, and guys like you should be (transformation finishes and your voice changes) BURNING IN HELL!

(One fight later sorry i'm still not confident in writing fights yet but i'm working on it!)

You looked at the mangled flesh and blood that was three training hunters from beacon and morphed back to normal. You turned and saw the bubble fade away and slame

and cinder flying towards you catching you in a hug.

Salem:Oh i knew you were the right one!

Cinder:You're the best dad!

You smiled as you put cinder on your shoulders, took salem's hand, and you all finished your hike.

END

SHITS kicking up in the next chapters and to who ever asked for emerald and neo i'll try to work them into it! XD 

BTW this entire chapter came to me because of that video XD