Ice so cold it burns

Yeah i'm not dead and sorry i've just been busy and lazy and also i've got a few more chapters almost done so ehhhh i haven't been completely lazy XP

(Schnee home, jacques' pov)

THAT IDIOT! THAT FOOLISH LITTLE BRAT! I RAISED A COMPLETE MORON OF A DAUGHTER! The brat played with dust and now this company i've put my life into is in jeopardy.

I was interupted by one of the pathetic butlers entering my office.

Butler:Excuse me sir, but the "thing" you requested.

With that he layed a folder upon my desk and left quickly. I picked it up and its insides were revealed to be photos of my wife and disappointment with...another..man!

WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON HER I'LL LEAVE MORE THAN A BRUISE ON THE ARM!!!!!

(no one's pov)

Jacques was furious as he slung the photos across his desk and throwing various items around the room. It seemed as though his rage would never stop till the phone

that somehow survived his tantrum began to ring. Jacques composed himself before answering but anger was still present in his voice.

Jacques:What is it?!

Rando(couldn't think of someone XD):S-s-sir a woman by the name of Elizabeth is here.

Jacques' eyes lit up as he oh so enjoyed to recall that name and spoke hastely.

Jacques:Send her in now!

Within the painful silent moments of that call and jacques thoughts that the door slowly opened to reveal a pretty woman dressed in a simple white blouse with a black

skirt and (f/c) heels. Jacques wanted to leap forward but spoke first.

Jacques:Elizabeth......where have you been these years?!

Elizabeth:Simple, surviving.

Jacques:You and i both know we would have died if i hadn't done what i did.

Elizabeth:Really now?

Jacques began to eye elizabeth up and down not noticing anything out of the ordinary as she does look the same as if they just talked yesterday.

Jacques:What's wrong angel, something seems off about you?

Jacques took notice that elizabeth grew tense at the mention of the old nickname but she continued to speak so casually.

Elizabeth:Nothing's changed, just.....time. I've had time to think of what we did and i decided to come and ask if you've thought of the same?

Jacques:I've not. The experiments we did advanced dust, it advanced US. We were so close angel, we were so close to being done with this family!

A air of silence and eerieness grew between the two and jacques was forced to stay silent as he watched elizabeth sift through the discarded photos and pick up one in

particular. As she stood she flipped the photo to jacques to reveal it to be weiss, winter, sapphire, and that mysterious boy smiling at a restraunt. Jacques clenched

his fists at the sight and it was then the ever strange elizabeth spoke.

Elizabeth:I see sapphire is getting away from you.

Jacques:Yes, and that bastard there is tearing my family apart and with that disappointment weiss being reverted to a child the company is slowly slipping from me as

well!

And with thoses clenched fists he slammed them into the desk.

Elizabeth:Ahhh if only times were simple like before. Tell me...i've thought of it for years now so.....why? Why did we do it all?