Chapter Two

Warning: None?
My friend Neke246 loves Kili so I have decided that Tauriel doesn't love Kili in this story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~ 2 Weeks later ~~~~

Reader's POV

Erebor, the Dwarf Kingdom under the Mountain has life in it once again. People from the Blue Mountains who originally lives in Erebor are back and Thorin Oakenshield is king. After he got over the Dragon Sickness, they found a way to remove it from the gold and the halls of Erebor, and he has given Thranduil his family heirlooms back and the people of Lake Town what they need to live and more. Erebor is back.

Kili runs around Erebor, looking for Tauriel. He finds her behind a rock outside the gates of Erebor... Kissing Legolas. He frowns, his heart breaking in two. "Tauriel?" They pull apart and she turns to him. "Kili! I-" he looks down. "Forget it..." She walks over to him. Tauriel hands him the stone back. "I am sorry Kili... I love Legolas..." Kili squeezes the stone in his hands, tears forming in his eyes. He turns around and walks off. Tauriel stands there, feeling extremely guilty.

Kili rounds the corner, wiping tears out of his eyes, when he suddenly bumps into someone. "Oof!" I wobble on my legs as they fall onto me. I catch them. "I am so sorry!" We say simultaneously. I take a closer look, noticing they have shoulder length blonde hair and fairish skin. They look up and I see HER blue eyes. "Wow..." we say simultaneously once again. Kili starts blushing badly, staring into her eyes.

~~~~ In Thorin's Room ~~~~

Sarah's POV

I slowly unwrap Thorin's bandages, checking his wounds. Luckily they have all healed except for a few marks here and there. I smile and I throw out the user bandages and I grab some healing cream I had made up. "Here, My King, rub this on your wounds and they should be healed within the hour!" He takes it. "Alright then... Could you put it on?" He smirks at me and I blush. "B-But... I guess I don't see why not..." He smirks more. "Excellent!" I put some cream on my fingers and I rub it over the marks from his battle wounds. He shudders as I slowly and softly run my cream covered fingers over the marks.

I blush more. I shouldn't be thinking stuff like this about my king... But... His body is sooooo perfect... What do I do?! I sigh, washing my hands in a bucket. "What's wrong Sarah? Didn't want it to finish? You can continue doing it NOW if you want~" I blush and I look at him. "W-What?! No..." He chuckles. "I'm just playing around with you Sarah..." I smile at him. After I finish packing up I am about to walk out the door when he stops me and asks if I could stay there. I, of course, say yes and I go to sit next to his bed on a chair. "Tell me about your home?" I smile and I tell him.

"I live outside Lake Town. The former King despised me and his snitch was just as horrible! They called me cruel things and tried to bash me one time... But the towns folk are very kind to me! I help them and they help me whenever they can. At times I wish I had a better life..." He frowns. "Haven't you tried to fin a new home?" I nod, looking down. "Yeah but either their town is too full or they don't want me..." Thorin frowns but then smiles at me. "Join me here in Erebor! You will love it! And... You can be my Queen?" I gasp. "W-What?! Really?" He nods quickly. "Yes! After these couple of days I have talked to you I have fallen in love with you... Please?" I sit there shocked for a couple of seconds when I finally answer...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~