Chapter Three

Warning: Nothing from what I know of.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sarah's POV

"Yes!! I will be your queen!" I hug Thorin tight.

~~~~ Time Skip ~~~~

Kili's POV

The rest of the day I spent with Taneka, walking around the halls of Erebor, exploring with her and showing her cool things. I walk around smiling when I hear voices coming from the Throne Room. I look at her and she nods to me. I walk slowly to the door with her beside me and we peek in to see Uncle Thorin sitting on the throne with Sarah on his lap, hugging him. I smile, happy that my uncle has found love. I hear an "aww..." Come from beside me. I look at Taneka to see her smiling. "He is so happy!" She nods. I watch as Sarah kisses my Uncle's cheek and he nuzzles her neck. I smile and I back away. "Let's go and let them have their privacy." Taneka nods and follows.

Taneka POV

'I can't believe I get to spend time alone with my crush!' I think to myself as we walk down the halls. Kili and I continue walking around until the sun is slowly starting to set. He smiles brightly at me, grabs my hand and starts pulling me up many stairs. Finally, after who-knows how many stairs, we make it to the top, where he opens the door to reveal the sun set. I gasp and I walk forward, looking at the beautiful sight. "This is so.... Beautiful!" I stand there with Kili, watch the sun set until the last light is gone. Kili turns towards me, out the corner of my eye, and smiles shyly. "I may or may not have been dragging you around Erebor for a few hours just to see this..." I giggle and I hug him tight. "Thank you!!"

Kili's POV

I chuckle and I hug her tighter. "I was DEFINITELY happy to do this! Also... I got to spend LOTS of time with you! That made my day..." She looks at me, small tears in her eyes. "Kili! You are so sweet!!" She hugs me again. I hug her lovingly, nuzzling my face into her neck, taking a deep breath. "Ah....." 'I wish we could stay like this forever...'. I pull back, to stare in to her eyes. "I... I love you Taneka..." I smile at her. She gasps and covers her mouth. "I love you too Kili!" I chuckle and I hug her tight. She hugs back and squeezes me. I look into her eyes and I slowly lean forward... She does the same until...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BOOM!!!!! CHAPTER 3!!!
Yes... Cliff hanger... Who knows what will hadplen! (another reference right THERE!)