*4*

*Ji Yeon's Pov*

"A-a-anyeonghaseyo" She said while looking down. It looks like she was blushing.

"Yah, Ji Yeon-ah, are you not gonna introduce her to us?" Jimin asks while giving me 'that' look. It means he gets what i'm doing and that he'll tag along.

"Oh yes, Dahyun these are my brother's handsome friends."

"pfft. I'm more handsome than they are." I heard Tae whisper. I just rolled my eyes.

"Hi everyone." Dahyun greets.

"Where's the maknae?" Yoongi oppa asks.

"He was about to come here, oh wait! Here he is." Tae oppa waves at the so called maknae of theirs. I looked back to see who it was. OH MY GOD.

"Sorry hyungs I had to do somethi-" He looked at me shocked. I had quite the same expression as him.

""YOU!"" We both said at the same time.

"You know each other?" Jimin asks.

"Yes, and we didn't have a good start since this boy i-" He covered my mouth before I could finish my sentence.

"is very handsome. That's what she was going to say. I was too handsome that she was lost for words." He took his hand away.

"Yah, what was that for?" I ask annoyed. He just rolled his eyes.

"I didn't know you admired him that much Ji Yeon." Tae laughs a bit.

"I never said I liked him!"

"Okay,that's enough. Ji Yeon-ah, wanna come with us?" Yoongi asks.

"Uuuh,-"

"No,she's not. She's coming with me. We're gonna have a best friend bonding. It's been awhile you see." He puts an arm around my shoulder and so did I put an arm around his shoulder. This is what we usually do as best friends.

"Yah, Jimin where are you gonna take my sister this time? You always take her away from me. When we play video games you suddenly call then she asks to see you. Its not fair! I'm her brother." He pouts and stomps around. Pssh. So childish.

"Yah, Kim Taehyung. If you still want me to treat you like an older brother,you better act like one." I seriously said.

"Arraseo noona." I glared at him. "I mean Ji Yeon."

"Ah seriously, let's go Ji Yeon." Jimin drags me. I mouth bye to the guys. They waved goodbye.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask. He looked at me and messed up my hair.

"You're still so cute."

"You're cuter. Your hei-"

"Don't say it."

"Hahaha, I wont." I laugh. "Really, where are we going?"

"Secret. But I'm sure you're gonna love it."

*****

"Argh, Jimin we've been walking for a while now. Aren't we there yet?" I ask tired.

"We're almost there. Be patient." I sigh. "We're here."

"OMG!!!" We were at a store full of Minnie Mouse merchandise!! I love Minnie!!

"I knew you loved Minnie, so I decided to take you here and I'm gonna buy you anything you want here." I hugged him.

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!"

"Go ahead, pick anything you like." I smiled widely and an off to pick. I'm not sure if we'll be able to carry all the things i choose.^_^;

*Jimin's Pov*

I watched her while she was running around the store almost grabbing everything she sees.

"I like this,and that, and OMG! Look at that cute little headband! I want that too." She's so cute. It's like she's in her own kind of paradise. This is one thing I like about her. Her cheerfulness,her happy-go-lucky self that whenever she smiles, you just can't help to be happy too.

"Jimin-ah, Jimin-ah,Jimin!" I went back to reality.

"Oh yes?"

"Are you sure you can afford all these?" I look at the shopping cart that is full of all sorts of Minnie things. She sure is a fan of these things.

"Sure, of course I can. Do you still want anything else?" Her eyes grew wider.

"No, I don't need anymore. it's quite embarrassing to ask all these from you Jimin."

"No, it's alright."

"really, I don't need anymore. Let's just pay for this now." She smiled. Ah, I love it whenever she smiles.

We pay for all the items we bought and started walking back to the group's hangout.

"Thanks a lot Jimin for all these. I can't thank you enough." I mess up her hair and put an arm on her shoulder.

"Anything for you Ji Yeon. you're very special to me and I missed you a lot." She took my arm off of her shoulder.

"Ah, Jimin. save that for your girlfriend atleast." she jokingly said.

"Well then why don't you be my girlfriend?" She stared at me for a while and then laughed.

"Hahaha, very funny Jimin. If you wanna get a girlfriend atleast ask her better than just that."

"I'm serious." She looked at me with a straight face.

"oh, um. okay."

We walked silently on the way back. She kept nervously biting her lip the whole time. Aish, why did I have to say that I was serious. She's used to us being playful.

"Ji Yeon-ah, I wasn't really serious about that." I say without looking at her.

"You really look like you are." I sigh. I mess up her hair and put an arm on her shoulder.

"I swear, I'm not. If you take it seriously that means you like me." I smirk. she punches me lightly on the arm.

"Don't even assume Jimin." she rolled her eyes.

"I was just kidding Ji Yeon. Don't take me so seriously." I laugh.

"I won't. It's better that way." She hugs me. "I missed you a lot best friend."

"I missed you too."

So this chapter was just a little 'date' with Jimin. So those who stan Jimin, this is your chapter. \ (•◡•) / thank you for reading! Love you all!!! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧