*7*

*Ji Yeon's Pov*

"Let's go get a snack. I'm hungry." I drag him to the canteen. My purpose was to go there was to show everyone,mostly my brother and his group that we're dating. So that it would seem more believable. Telling them won't help at all.

"Hi guys!" I cheerfully say while intertwining our fingers. Their eyes enlarged at the scene. Even Taehyung blinked a couple times.

"Jungkook-ah..." Jin oppa starts. "Are you..."

"Yes,yes we are." I answer with a bright smile. They still had their mouths wide open. "Oppas, you might get a fly in your mouths." They immediately closed their mouths. "Anyway Jungkook and I were just gonna have snacks then we're gonna go to the library."

"What?! Who said we were going to the library?!" Jungkook practically screamed.

"I did. Now let's go." I drag him towards the library. I dont know what's up with me and dragging him but atleast he doesn't say anything.

"Yah," He pulled his hand out of my grip. "Who are you to tell me we're going to the library?"

"Again with the questions?"

"You can't just tell me where we're going just because I was shocked of your behaviour recently. Who do you think you are?!" He screamed. I rolled my eyes and let out a sigh.

"We're heading to a library how can we enter when you keep screaming like you were kidnapped. Just come with me. We have to study for the upcoming test."

"Oh no no no. I was just gonna agree to come with you and not to study with you. Just so you know, I don't like studying. So if you wanna go there to study,better leave me out of this." He tried to pull out of my grip again but I held onto his hand more.

"You're coming with me whether you like it or not." I drag him inside the library and sat on a nearby table. "Stay here while I get a book."

"How are you so sure I'll stay?"

"I'll beat you up for every centimeter you're away from here." I sternly said while staring straight to his eyes. He stood up from where he was sitting to face me.

"You couldn't even if you tried."

"Try me then." I leave him there and went off to grab a book. Honestly, I had no intention to come here. Just to threaten this guy and get him pissed. I grabbed some random book called 'Love is...'. Cheesy.

"Yah Jungkook-ah," I look at his seat and he was no longer there. That jerk. He doesn't know what he got himself into. That punk,

I saw him near the lockers with a girl. Why that two faced bitch. I never,

"Yah, Jungkook. What do you think you are doing with her?" I ask calmly holding in all the anger.

"I was waiting for you here babe." I roll my eyes.

"Well , now I'm done borrowing a book, let's go. Bye girl who tried to steal him from me." The girl just glared at me.

"Why do you keep deciding my life and what I do with it?!" His voice cracked at the last part. I actually got scared of what he was capable of doing at that moment. "Just leave me alone." He walked away. Aish, this is gonna be tougher than I thought.

*****

"Eomma, oppa, I'm home." I lazily place my bag on the table. This day was the worst.

"Ji Yeon, why do you look so exhausted? What have you been doing?" Eomma asks.

"I was practicing archery." I lie. I don't want to tell eomma about my secret job.

"I see. Come here and eat. I made pancakes your favorite. With chocolate syrup." I ran towards the table and sat down immediately. I grabbed the plate with a stack of pancakes and started to eat.

"So I heard that the Jeons asked you for a favor."