*12*

*Ji Yeon's Pov*

"Yah, just because you are friends with Jungkook doesn't mean you can leave me out of this. I know you two are gonna be together and then I'll be left alone." Dahyun pouts.

"You won't be alone. You'll have my brother." I smirk. Her eyes widened.

"Ah...wh...Ji Yeon!" She turned red.

"I'm just kidding." I pinch her cheek to make it more red.

"Okay guys, we're having dinner at a restaurant tonight." Hobi oppa said.

"Wow, first dolphins, now a restaurant," I say amused,

"You get amused easily." Jungkook jokes. I roll my eyes.

"It's because everything is amusing.

"Oh, Jungkook-ah, did you buy anything from the souvenir area over there?"

"No. Let's go." He dragged me to the souvenir area. "Which one do you want?" I look at him confused.

"I thought you were gonna buy for yourself."

"Isnt that being rude?"

"You are rude." He messed up my hair. "Yah!"

"You're cute. Come on just choose already."

"Fine." I look at all the cute things here. There was a lot of bagtags,and other knicknacks.

"Oh, I want that slingbag with the word 'I Love Hawaii'"

"You're being so cheap on yourself." I heard him mumble.

"Yah, what do you want me to buy then?"

"Okay fine." He bought the bag and gave it to me.

"Yay thank you Jungkook! You're not so bad after all." I slightly punch his elbow.

"Okay that's enough. I don't wanna seem like an angel."

"I said you're not so bad. Not angelic." I roll my eyes.

"Mhmm. "

"Yah, Ji Yeon-ah!" I looked back. Oh, it was Jimin.

"Jungkook, I'll go talk to Jimin for a while." I walk to Jimin.

"Ji Yeon-ah, how was your trip in the park. Looks like you two are getting along pretty well?" Jimin asks.

"It was fun. I finally enjoy sea creatures."

"And you still call them creatures."

"What should I call them then?" He just sighed then messed up my hair.

"You better go to Dahyun. We're gonna go to our rooms before we eat dinner."

"Wae? Maybe her and Taehyung are having a moment. I can't just disturb them." He laughs.

"Fine. Why don't you hide and wait till their moment is finished." I nod. Sure, that'sa good idea. Also, so I know what they're doing. . .

I hid behind a bush which was behind them for like a meter. I could probably still hear them.

"That place was fun." Dahyun comments.

"Yeah it sure was. Especially the Dolphins!" Oh, I knew the dolphins were the best:)

"Yeah. But I sure wish there were penguins." My eyes widened. PENGUINS?! In a hot weather like this?!

"Oh yes! Those would have been really cute!" Okay , just how stupid could Taehyung and Dahyun get? I mentally face palmed.

Well, they both annoy me in their own ways and are both idiots. So, they are meant to be I guess.

I walk out of the bush leaving a rustling sound to let them know I was there. "Okay now that your hoping for a penguin in Hawaii is over, we're going back to the hotel. Dahyun, oppa-ya, let's go." I said acting cute. Just to make sure, he doesn't get mad at me for spying on them.

*****

Me and Dahyun were already in our room to rest for a bit since we were already contented with what we we're wearing.

"Aish, Ji Yeon! Why do you spy on us?!" She asked annoyed yet in a cute way.

"I was supposed to call you two but I didn't want to interrupt your conversation with my brother. I ship you two do you know that?" I smile mischievously.

"I ship you and Jungkook. You two seem like  a perfect couple. I wonder how many babies yo-" I punch her arm. "Ow! What was that for?!"

"You think so awfully. I would never." I roll my eyes. I look at my watch to check the time. Oh, we have to get going.

*****

"Woah," Dahyun and I say in unison.

I look around and found the guys' table. I saw Jungkook and he saw me too. He smiled then waved at me. I smiled back and waved too.

"Ooh, you're soon to be groom is already waiting for you dearly." Dahyun elbowed me.

"Shut up."i dragged her going to the table. I pushed Dahyun to sit next to Taehyung while I sit in the last available chair in between Jimin and Jungkook.

Seating:
Yoongi,Jimin,Me,Jungkook
|T      A          B          L     E    |RM
Dahyun,Taehyung,Hobi,Jin

"Ji Yeon, what took you so long?" Jungkook asks.

"We were arguing on what to wear."

"Don't lie. You're wearing the same thing you wore a while ago. You two weren't just sleeping right?" I bit my lower lip and look down. "I see...so you told me that I chose to sleep over the trip and now you wer-"

"Yours was different! You wanted to sleep the whole trip. We were just late."

"For  an hour." Oh, thats a long time.

"Still..." I try to reason with him. I'm out if excuses.

"Still nothing." I just rolled my eyes.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Jimin's hand. "Ji Yeon-ah, its been a while since we've talked. Best friend to best friend." He pouted.

"Haha, you're so cute. Okay, what do you want to talk about?"

"Us."

"What?" I ask confused. I mist have misheard him.

"I said let's talk about the...U.S....united states...yeah..." Phew, I knew I heard him wrong. But who pronounces U.S. as us?

Jungkook fake yawns. "Okay, that is such a lame topic. Ji Yeon, let's eat." I nod.

"Isnt that our purpose to come here anyway. This is a restaurant. You're supposed to eat. You don't have to tell her that." Jimin butts in.

"Would you two just eat?" I say then start eating. So do they. Aish,