Special Christmas Chapter

This is a special Christmas chapter. I was only able to post this today since I was in our hometown and there's no internet. All the scenes here happened two years after the last chapter. Enjoy and have a very merry Christmas!

3900+ words😂

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

*Kim Ji Yeon*

"Ji Yeon, go get the christmas balls. Taehyung go get the other ornaments." Eomma said while fixing the Christmas tree.

"Yes ma'am!" Tae and I said at the same time then we went running off to the attic to find the things we needed.

"Tae, tell me if you see any colorful balls there." I said while searching through boxes.

"Pfft. Balls." Taehyung giggled. I shot a glare at him. "Alright I'll tell you if I see them balls."

"Oh shut up."

We were in such a rush since the boys and Dahyun are coming over for Christmas to celebrate here. They said it was also a graduation party for Dahyun,Jungkook and I which is why everything should be perfect.

"Aha! I found them!" I carried the box full of Christmas balls then practically ran down the stairs.

"Careful Ji Yeon, you might drop thos-"

"Just shut up Taehyung! You're not helping!" Aish, this man is already 23 years old but seriously!

"Eomma, I have the Christmas balls."

"That's great. Hand me the blue ones." I handed her the blue Christmas balls one by one.

"Where are the kids?" I heard a loud low voice coming from the kitchen. I immediately smiled.

"Appa!" I ran to the kitchen to hug him. "I hope you didn't forget to get me my presents!"

"You're 22, do you really need presents?" I frowned. "Just kidding. I'd never forget to buy my baby girl a present." I hit him on the arm.

"Appa, you know I don't like you calling me that because..." I said in a very soft voice. Although I know, whatever Appa will say, it will be heard by everyone in the house. His voice is probably louder than a microphone.

"Yes yes I know. You don't want me calling you that because you want that he's the only one to call you that. Isn't that right Ji Yeon?" He smirked at me. I just rolled my eyes.

"Whatever."

"Ji Yeon! Come help me with the tree!" Eomma screamed from the other side of the room.

"Coming!" I looked back at appa. "See you later dad."

"Eomma, where's Tae? He's been in the attic for so long now." I said while handing her the balls.

"I don't know. Who knows what your brother's doing there." She sighed. I just shrugged then continued to hand Christmas balls.

"Ji Yeon-ah!!!!" Taehyung called, well practically screamed from the attic. Seriously, what is wrong with him.

"Yes, my beloved brother what has caused you to scream my name at the top of your lungs?!" I said while raising my voice.

"I found pictures of you and Jungkook before the accident."

"Really?!" I ran towards him and grabbed the photos he was holding.

"You're so hyped when it comes to Jungkook."

"Good you noticed." I looked at the photos.

There was one that shows Jungkook and I on a ferris wheel. I was hugging him and closing my eyes. I am scared of heights after all.