S.Dyuti

Hello friend,

Today we are here with the 1st set Writer S.Dyuti.

We are happy for you to be selected in our 1st set.

Your Writing is commandable and we admire your writing style.

The Interview

1.What is your full Name?

>Sadia Sara Dyuti

2.Nice name, okay did you expect to be selected in the 1st set of Mirror Analysis?

>Thanks and no, I really didn't expect something like this. Zephyr Vs Tempest is my 1st fan fiction.
So it was a kind of shocker.

3.Okay I would say you are worth it so how many months took you to start up with the plot and when did you started writing?

>Actually the plot hit me in September last year but that time I wasn't too brave of writing it.
And then I had an interaction with Nimmi and she encouraged me to try my hand.
Zephyr vs Tempest was posted around mid October.

4.Any support or any writer who is you friend from the First set of writers?

>I have been in good rapport with Nimmi (banjaran) ,Nyna (Nynaeve), Shruti(TrootieFrootie), Lucky (lucky03m),Aadyasha (Aadyashsd). They have been a great support from the beginning except Aadya with whom I have gotten close from 2 months.

Lately I came across Stella (GS_Stella) and Natalie (NatalieSamson3) are too nice and supportive.

5.Have you read any book from the 1st set if yes can you rank them cutting yourself out?

>Its will be a tough choice. But Dark Knight and Angel are up for the 1st place.

6.The fans and supporters you had for you books?

>Truth to be told I am no writer with a huge fan base.But there have been some writer friends who have been supportive and appreciative.I am happy enough and grateful for that. And I love my silent readers too.

7.So are you more into intense bold books or simply 18- books?

>I am more into contents, I don't mind intense scene if they are meaningful. Not just for grabbing readers attention. Personally I prefer to write such scenes aesthetically rather than in an outright graphical way.

8.What is your profession?

>I am an MBBS. Right now I am working as a lecturer of Microbiological in a Medical Collage.

Extra question: It must be difficult for you to write your books in such a tight schedule?

>Actually being a lecture is less stressful but the study of post graduation makes it difficult.

9.We basically encourage writers whos work are worth a reading, we are against the popular system of in which popular writers grab the awards and interviews.So what are your thoughts abt that?

>I have no qualms about popularity when good content gets that. Like Stella (GS_Stella) she deserves what she gets. it leaves a bad taste in the mouth when stories of popular writer without definite plot get awarded.Leaving less noticed stories behind.

10.A line for each writer..

Stella-(GS_Stella)-
She create dreams with her pen.

Anjali-(Anjalir30)
A icebreaker of complex human minds and mature relationships.

Aadyasha-(Aadyashsd)
My most favorite shishya and a passionate writer.{She isn't my student but I helped her to improvise.She got her medical entrance this year so common grounds}

Nimmi- (Banjaran)
She is a great inspiration and a friend. Her Angel book made me smile, bit my nails, and cry.In literal sense. I pray she get some mercy on us and start coveted "Demon" we are been demanding her for so long.

Nyna- (Nynaeve)
A dedicated writer with a commendable depth of knowledge. She shines through her detailed description, graphics, footnotes and choice of words. Her analysis on other writers story are also worth to read. Last but not the least she is warm and caring as a person.

Shruti- (TootieFrootie)
I am a borderline obsessive fan of her writing and love her down to earth personality. Romance, suspense, action, emotion just ask her. Her writing is a complete package.

Natalie-(NatalieSamson3)
She has a pattern of writing. Complex characters, complex relations, complex emtions, complex happenings.
But she magically melts them all her writings are kind of poetic.

Lucky-(lucky03m)
Her greatest strength is her dialogues and emotions.Her fiction have an addicting pull.
Her writing is all mushy and sometimes so sad that you can't breath. Yet you want to read them again and again. She is good at Vms too.Infact the best. She is nice and friendly.

Question for Mirror Team.

We are happy for the completion of your interview so what are your views on our analysis?

>You guys have done a commendable job. The list contains all my favorite books.It seems you guys were careful at picking best and quality books and best of all time. And I am overwhelmed that mine is in them too.

So here is the 1st interview of the 1st set writer and even knowledge you should know.

Enjoy till we cone up with our next writer's Interview.

THE MIRROR TEAM

FOLLOW US TO GET TO KNOW MORE OF WRITERS.