Charmash

Hello Friend,

Today we are with Sakura Charmash 1st Set Beta Writer.

We are happy for you to be selected in our 1st set.

Your Writing is phenomenal and we are charmed by your writing style.

Before starting the Interview we requested Aadyashsd for the wonderful edit she posted in her recent chapter for the Welcome of Sakura to Wattpad..

The Interview

1.What is your full Name?

>Chandima Chaturangi Marukona or Sakura in the virtual world.

2.Did you expect to be selected in the 1st set of Mirror Analysis?

>Frankly no, it came as a complete surprise. I only got to know of this project via your pm.

3.Okay I would say you are worth it so how many months took you to start up with the plot and when did you started writing?

>The idea struck me late 2013, it had nothing to do with SwaSan then, just a random idea for a fiction novel. It remained in the back of my mind till I found my muse for the main characters in the show and then the proper storyline fleshed out. I started writing in early 2016, Vajra was first posted on IF in mid 2016.

4.Any support or any writer who is you friend from the First set of writers?

>Nyna and Lucky both are my very good and very close friends. In a sense they've been them force behind Vajra, compelling me to keep writing it in spite of my demanding off line life and tight schedule. Both are extremely talented and their fics could keep me up an entire night, thinking what would happen next - and nothing I come up with would actually happen!

5.Have you read any book from the 1st set if yes can you rank them cutting yourself out?

>From the Alpha list I've read Shruti's dark knight, Nimmi's Angel, and everything Nyna and Lucky had written so far. If you ask me to rank them, Nimmie would come 1st closely followed by Shruti and Nyna and Lucky would come third (Can't decide between them.)

In the beta list, Vijji and Sapna are the only writer's I've been fortunate enough to read. From the Viji is way beyond anyone in her use of language and plot construction. Personally she is my idolized figure in writing. Sapna would be a close second. I like her sense of sarcasm as well as her thick plots full of unimaginable twists.

6.The fans and supporters you had for you books?

>I was fortunate enough to join Swaragini forum in the show's golden era. So the participation for conversations was rather good and I had the fortune of interacting with a very insightful bunch of readers. There were times when I had made slight changes to my plots inspired from their witty comments. It was always a fun to read their takes after posting a chapter. Other than everyone I mentioned above, Vajra had gathered a lovely crowd of admirers. I'm not going to name them, since it would be very unjust if I miss anyone. But there hasn't been a day when I won't get a PM praising Vajra and asking for an update.

7.So are you more into intense bold books or simply 18- books?

I'm more into the creative content, as long as it is there I don't mind whether it is intense and bold or simple kid's stuff. 

8.What is your profession?

I'm a Law student, not currently employed. 

9.We basically encourage writers whos work are worth a reading, we are against the popular system of in which popular writers grab the awards and interviews.So what are your thoughts abt that?

That I agree, sometimes its only the name that you look for, neither the content or the quality of the book. There are greater works out there waiting to be acknowledged.

10.A line for each writer..

Nimmi{Banjaaran}- She is a writing wiz, anything that comes out from her pen would leave you spellbound.

Nyna{Nynaeve}- a dangerous combination of wit and imagination.  

Shruti{Tootiefrootie}- A masterful storyteller and a very insightful person; it's the depth of her characters that leave you breathless. 

Luckylucky03m- She is the queen of simple romance, that warms your heart and at times leaves you with a teary smile.

Sadiasdyuti- Someone wise and fun, a good friend when you need one.

Viji{Congo_ero_sum}- She's my inspiration and her writing always leaves me feeling wistfully stated. 

Sapnaforesight_azure- She has the power to stop my heart, resurrect it and kill it again in the span of one chapter!

Sharon- The best author to go to, if you're looking for a book to snuggle with a coffee. 

MahiMahiraKhanMahi123- She can make me blush!

{The Writer haven't read the other writers books nor does she personally know any who aren't mentioned.}

So here is the 1st interview of the 1st Set Beta Writer and every knowledge you should know.

Enjoy till we come up with our next Writer's Interview.

P.S: The No. Of questions are reduced in comparison to Alpha Set.

THE MIRROR TEAM