GS_Stella

Hello friend,

Today we are here with the 1st set Writer Stella.

We are happy for you to be selected in our 1st set.

Your Writing is commandable and we admire your writing style.

The Interview

1.What is your full Name?

>Garuna Singh

2.Did you expect to be selected in the 1st set of Mirror Analysis?

>Well, Honestly considering that there are so many talented writers in our fandom who are a part in the 1st Set, maybe sometime later..!! It was kind of surprising as well as shocking for me, obviously shocking on a good sense..!!

3.Okay I would say you are worth it so how many months took you to start up with the plot and when did you started writing?

>The plot of Mitwaa stuck me around August of last year and I started writing it from mid of September.Honestly I never thought of writing anything but somehow I started writing and that too fanfiction around the end of February last year.

4 .Any support or any writer who is you friend from the First set of writers?

>Actually, I don't know many of them personally & I really feel sorry about that but Sadia sdyutiand Aadyasha Aadyashsd have been really sweet ever since I started here on Wattpad..!!

5.Have you read any book from the 1st set if yes can you rank them cutting yourself out?

>Well, ranking them will be a little difficult for me as I haven't read all of them completely but I really like Angel by Nimmi {Banjaraan}& Zephyr vs Tempest as well as Thou art Flame, my Love by Sadia sdyuti.. I hope to catch up with the other stories too as soon as I'm done with my exams..!!

6. The fans and supporters you had for you books?

>First of all, my readers who support me unconditionally.. They don't only apprileciate my work but also criticize whenever I go down.. Without that I wouldn't have been able to reach this far..!! To be honest; except for a few close friends no one knows that I write but they always support me & encourage me to write better & better..!!

7.So are you more into intense bold books or simply 18- books?

>I try to write books which have a message or something that try to reach out to the hearts of my readers..!! I have ni problem with the intense scenes if its the demand of my story line but while writing that too I try to keep in mind that I have readers from different age groups.

Extra question:
A personal question from me how you manage to write in such a tight schedule?

>Well, To be honest it becomes quite hectic in mantaining fan fictions between searching jobs. But writing is something I can never stop. Its my passion. My escape from monotony of life. It is something which gives me sense of satisfaction. I really appreciate my readers who support me whenever I am unable to post. I post twice a week and I write whenever I don't feel like studying.Mostly at night when everyone goes to sleep that's the time when one can think without any disturbance and I get mist ideas at that time only..

8.What is your profession?

>Recently, I have completed my B.Tech from the department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering and right now doing some free lance work, I'm givibg exams for various job recruitments in the government sectors..!!

9. We basically encourage writers who's work are worth a reading, we are against the popular system of in which popular writers grab the awards and interviews. So what are your thoughts about that?

>I have no problem with any writer being popular. They work reallg hard to reach where they are now. To be honest, I too have a quite a no. of dedicated readers but things becones a bit discouraging when a writer, just because he/she is popular succeeds in subsiding other new writers who are much better & have a lot of potential..!!

10.A line for each writer..

>Sadiasdyuti- She is a wonderful person at heart with a huge potential I'm glad that I am a fan of her writing.

AnjaliAnjalir30- She is one of those writers whose stories I used to read before I started writing myself. She has a maturity in her writing and I really admire her a lot.

AadyashaAadyashsd- She is a very sweet person. Her writing has its own charm & capability of grabbing readers attention..!!

Nimmi{Banjaraan}- Her story Angel is one of the mist intriguing books ever read..!! It has the knack of holding a persone from the prolouge itself..

Nyna{Nynaeve}- Even though I haven't read much of her works but she is great at descriptions and wonderful af dialouges!!

Shruti{Tootiefrootie}- Hearing all about the Dark Knight, I seriously regret that I haven't read it..!! I hope to get a copy if her book on my study table..!! I would love to read them..!

NatalieNatalieSamson3- She is wonderful writer. And the twist & chiffhangers in her stories make them worth reading. She gas an art of melting them altogether & presenting them to the readers...

Luckylucky03m- She has a magic of holding the readers on edges..!! She does wonder with her plots that one can't get over & start asking for more...!!!

QUESTION FOR MIRROR TEAM..

What do you think of out analysis?

>Kudos to all of you for coming up with the idea of this analysis.. it has proved to be a wonderful platform for the undiscovered writers and a guide to the readers who are searching for really good books to read.. this has really encouraged the writers. And getting in the list of the best books is an accomplishment in itself I feel more than honoured to be included.

*Why Swasan?

>Swasan...
In Hindi that means "to breath". The word itself says it all. If hadn't been them I wouldn't have found that I can actually write something. It is like they found a hidden phase of me, something which was unknown to me too. They gave life to my thinking, to my imagination. Whether it be their friendship their love their pain each and every emotion stirred something inside our heart other than Swasan only Arshi is the couple that affected me to this extent its like Swasan and I are connected in a way and I would love to keep them alive forever in our hearts through my stories..

So here we are with the 5th Writer from the Alpha Writers.
Ever knowledge about.them some readers asked us to go for personal questions but we restrict them.

Enjoy till we come up with another Writers interview.

T

he next will be a Beta Writers interview.. Hope for it to come soon and Gamma Writers list will soon be published..

THE MIRROR TEAM