Aadyashsd

Hello Friends,

Today we are with the 1st Set Alpha Writer Aadyasha.

We are happy for you to be selected in our 1st set.

Your Writing is phenomenal and we are charmed by your writing style.

The Interview

1.What is your full Name?

>Aadyasha Suman Das

2.Did you expect to be selected in the 1st set of Mirror Analysis?

>Honestly its a big no, I mean in am just 2 month into this fandom so getting such response "I can't even imagine" situation for me.

3.Okay I would say you are worth it so how many months took you to start up with the plot and when did you started writing?

>I was always into writing from my primerly stage infact i was a editor back in my institute but it all changed when I found  this fandom 3 months ago. My inspiration was Sadia di sdyuti and it will be hard for you to believe that I was a crazy fan of her writing that to interact with her I started writing.
The Ruthless King's Love Lady got a nice response and was posted 2 months ago but My Notorious Pupil was something which stole peoples heart is days.

4.Any support or any writer who is you friend from the First set of writers?

>Firstly Sadia Di sdyuti, she is my mentor I can say the best teacher.Anjali Anjalir30 is a friend and a great support.My readers obviously including all of them who increase my reads votes and comments. The Telly Update and Facebook family.
I had a talk with Natalie di NatalieSamson3 and Stella GS_Stella both are great.
It was all wisk when I found Natalie di NatalieSamson3 commenting "Flawless" on my chapter I was all dumbstruck. And talking of Nimmi Di,Nyna Di, Lucky Di lucky03m,and Shruti Di I am fan of all. I got a hand on them when Sadia di sdyuti recommended me to read their books.They are flawless.

5.Have you read any book from the 1st set if yes can you rank them cutting yourself out?

>I have read each of them including the special books too but missed out Dark Knight before i could access it, it was taken down.
But giving a rank to all cutting Shruti di's writing I would say Angel By Nimmi di (Banjaran) and Amaranthine by Nyna di (Nynaeve)going for a tie for the first place.
Then i would say Lucky di'slucky03m Fanna,Fitoor,The Untamed Story for 2nd.I love her dialouges as i can barely write them.
Then Sadia di's sdyuti Zephyr vs Tempest along with Thou art flame my love. She is planning to write another story too and i am sure she will rock it.
Natalie di NatalieSamson3 is with a tie with Sadia di's work she is a Natural Writer.
And last but not the least Anjali Anjalir30 and Stella GS_Stella both of them sail the same boat.

6.The fans and supporters you had for you books?

>I guess all off them were supportive specially my fellow writers and Our Facebook Page editors and admins who approved me for posting my story.
Not to cut down all my readers who really mean a lot for me. It was their support that I am here now in a short span of time.