Holding On & Letting Go

NOTE: I thought I should post this real soon ;) Forgive the typos, it's 4:30 a.m. and I don't have it in me to 'edit' just now :) I'll fix them later, when I'm conscious again ;) lol

______________________________________

“You're the one who took my hand
When no one else could understand
You're the one who moves me
Like nobody else can…
You can be a part of me
'Cause you're what love was meant to be

Take me down where I wanna be
Turn around, this man who lives inside of me
Take me down and love me all night long
Hold me close and make me strong
Take me down, take me down tonight.”

- Take Me Down,  
ALABAMA
____________________________

  Noble closed his eyes as the warm evening air caressed more and more of his bare flesh as Jonah finished undressing him, sliding his pants down his legs to his ankles. He gripped the man’s shoulders and stepped free. Jonah tossed the pants aside then rubbed his hands slowly up his legs, taking his time, his warm, sensual touch heightening Noble’s arousal. He was certain he couldn’t get any harder, thicker, longer…but as Jonah began to touch his lips to his legs, moving closer and closer to where Noble needed him to be, his passion for the man continued to swell and grow.

He realized he was clutching Jonah’s hair in a death grip, and forced his fingers to relax a little. His breath skipped and shuddered up his tight throat, almost wheezing as it seemed there wasn’t enough room for the air to flow in and out. Jonah’s warm, wet tongue slid along the crease of his leg at the top of his thigh, his chin brushing against his firm sack. His cock jumped, grazing Jonah’s smooth shaven face. A hard groan stuttered at the back of Noble’s throat, his jaw beginning to clench as the man caressed his legs, taking his agonizingly sweet time working his way to his destination.

Noble ached to just grab his head and direct him, tell him exactly what he wanted – and he was pretty sure Jonah would love that – but he wasn’t quite there yet, where he could really take control. But he was equipped to beg. “Jonah…please…”

The tip of his tongue touched the base of Noble’s member, teasing the thick, hard muscle. His cock jumped again and he swore hardened even more. “Please what?” Jonah murmured, snaking his tongue all around the base then dipping lower to explore his tightening balls.

Noble panted, eyes squeezing shut. “You know…what.” His fingers tightened once more in the man’s hair.

“Say it.” He could hear the smile in Jonah’s voice. “Look me in the eye and tell me what you want, baby.” He began to kiss along the rope of muscle on the underside of Noble’s cock, working towards the tip. Clear juice trickled from the head and Jonah’s tongue caught it, savoring his flavor, moaning. “You don’t have to be shy about it, or embarrassed…I want to hear you say it.”

The words were right there in his mind, on his tongue, but his lips refused to release them. “I…can’t.” he trembled. “I’m sorry…I just…”

A soft chuckle drifted out of Jonah and he kissed the sensitive groove under the crown of his cock, causing Noble’s breath to catch, his dick to twitch against the man’s lips. “Oh baby, you apologize for the silliest things.

Opening his eyes slowly, Noble looked down at him. Oh god, he was a beautiful sight kneeling before him, using that perfect mouth to pleasure him. Noble’s vision blurred but a smile curved his lips as he slid his fingers loosely through Jonah’s black hair. “I love you.” He whispered, words strained with intense emotion.

“I’m beginning to believe you.” Jonah murmured and smiled as both hands wrapped gently around Noble’s shaft and he began to stroke him slowly, hand over hand, long, complete strokes from base to head, palms rolling over the firm, damp tip, massaging, squeezing gently until Noble’s chest rose and fell in rapid succession, breath puffing and panting. A satisfied smile twitched Jonah’s lips and he leaned closer, dragging his full tongue across the surface of the cock head.