Lovin' Every Minute

“Yeah you pull me in now I feel so free

I wanna do to you what you do to me

Yeah you lift me up, I never been so high

Now you're making me feel that I'm alive

No matter what I do, I always want more of you.”

—More of You, GOO GOO DOLLS

________________________

  He moved as if in a dream, and indeed he wondered if he were dreaming. Everything felt too perfect, too…right…for this to be real. There was no uncertainty or hesitation in Noble’s eyes as he gazed back at him, no sense of shame or guilt for being here with Jonah. And that wasn’t something Jonah was accustomed to; a guiltless Noble. He wasn’t entirely sure what to do with this new man – well, yes he was, he had plenty of ideas – or what to expect in return. In the young man’s eyes he was reading with clarity his desire to let go, possibly…take charge? The back side of Jonah’s belly button quivered and caused a funny zing to snap through his lower stomach and spiral pleasantly downward.

Noble didn’t speak as Jonah came to the bed, just watched him with a powerful want in his stare. It was torture in the fact that he couldn’t take Noble all the way, right now. He ached for the boy with such depth of passion and need that it was beginning to crack his mind. It was feasible that he might literally go crazy if he couldn’t make love to him soon.

A sweet, agonizing tremor rushed through him when Noble’s heavy eyes caressed his body, lingering at his most intimate location. Just a very short time ago, Noble would have been swallowed in shame to have looked at him this way, allowed himself to admit how desperately he wanted Jonah. Ah, but now…the guy’s hands gripped the blankets tensely and Jonah could feel Noble’s need to touch him, pleasure him. The thought of the man’s hands on him was nearly more than he could take. His knees weakened a bit as he neared the end of the bed.

“You look…like an angel.” Jonah murmured and reached down, sliding his palms gently down the tops of Noble’s feet, over his ankles and slowly up his shins as he placed one knee on the bed.

A smile quirked the corner of Noble’s mouth. “How do you know?” he asked quietly, a thickness to his voice. “Have you seen an angel before?”

“Just you.” Jonah whispered and leaned down, touching his lips to Noble’s right knee then kissing on up his strong thigh muscle. A rush of breath pushed out of Noble and he squeezed the blankets harder, his legs instinctively parting to allow Jonah access. Taking the cue, Jonah let kisses fall to Noble’s inner thigh then draw a path upward. His eyes traveled ahead of his lips and watched his lover grow increasingly aroused by the moment. The memory of their recent date set his body ablaze; Noble had been so ready to make love to him that night…as he was right now. The love inside his heart for the man pushed out against his chest wall, the pressure so great it seemed it would explode out of him. He was finding it increasingly hard to breathe as it became more and more difficult to contain his emotions, his pure passion and longing for Noble.

Rather than satisfy his hunger and take Noble in his mouth, he moved up past his stiff arousal and hovered over his body, careful not to let himself press down against his injured ribs. Supporting himself on his arms, he descended for a kiss, taking his time drinking the young man in. He allowed his hips to press gently between Noble’s thighs, gliding his hardened member against the man’s rigid shaft, feeling Noble jerk beneath him then moan deeply through their kiss.

Gripping Jonah’s arms, Noble shifted his hips and began to move with his light strokes, then gasped and whimpered in pain as his body refused to comply.