🔰Unity!?!?

"Misaki had just got out of last period and was on his way to his first day of dance club."
Misaki:*sighs while walking down the stairs*I didn't even know there was a room under the school. I really hope this will be fun. *he opens the door the to mysterious room and his eyes sparkle*
(Play Video)

Dance Club Leader:Good job guys! Take 5! *hands out water bottles*
Hibiki:*bumps into Misaki*Oh- s-sorry, My names Hibiki... You must be the new member I heard about?
Misaki:I-its okay, and yeah I am! My names Misaki Michio. I don't do that much dancing, I sing though! I was hoping to learn...
Hibiki:I'm glad we finally have someone join Unity instead of Law or Nebula.
Misaki:What do you mean?
Hibiki:Alright, there are multiple dance clubs at different schools worldwide and each club goes against one another in small tournaments instead of different schools competing against on another. Those tournaments are called the Jam Fest League.
Misaki:So, They represent their club instead of their school?
Hibiki:Yep! That's exactly it.
Misaki:Interesting...
Hibiki:This is the dance club Unity, Our leader is my older brother Jaune.
Jaune:*walking in their direction* Alright people let's get back to work! *looks down at Misaki*You must be the new guy!?
Misaki:*nods yes*
Jaune:*puts his hand on Misaki's head*Welcome to Unity! I see you've met my baby brother.
Hibiki:I'm not a baby!! -3-
Jaune:*laughs a bit*Ha! Don't worry, You'll fit right in blueberry! *walks to the middle of everyone With Misaki*Show me what you got Blueberry.
Hibiki:G-good luck!
Jaune:(Hat Backwards)
Misaki:(Red Clothes)

Club members:*cheering and clapping*
Jaune:Not bad Little Blue.
Misaki:I have a name. -3-
Jaune:*ruffles Misaki's hair*That's all for now, cya tommorow everyone!
Hibiki:*walks up to Misaki*That was great!!
Misaki:T-thanks...Hey! Wanna go get ice cream with me!?
Hibiki:M-me...Sure!
"Misaki and Hibiki went out for Ice Cream a little later, they became good friends."
"Until Next Time...nos vemos más tarde."