Chapter 1 - We're Home.

*Kairas P.O.V*

I could see a tear fall on her cheek, this hurt me as much as it hurt her but this needs to happen, I need to make a future for myself...

"Kaira I understand, that you need to leave honey but New York? It's to far, I won't see you as much" she cried.

It's just been me and her for 19 years and now I'm leaving her, I got a good job offer in New York that I'd never get here in London.

"Mum I know, but I need to go, Liliana is waiting for me outside, I love you."

"I love you too K"

I exited my mums house and entered Lilianas car.

"Loads of crying right?" Lil Laughed.

"Yeah, but I'll be back to annoy her more" I say while turning on the radio.

I eventually fell asleep, and Lil woke me up when we arrived at London Airport.

We had 50 minutes left until the plane was going to set off.
We did the things we had to do, we had 25 minutes left so we decided to eat some food.
Once we were done, we went to our gates and sat on the plane.

Once we sat down and got settled in, I stared out of he airplane window and thought to myself, I've come a long way.

I leaned back a slowly dosed off.

15 hours later...

"K wake up" Lil said while rubbing my shoulders.
"I'm up up" I replied while rubbing my eyes.

Thanks god I have no makeup on.

We got out of the plane, did what we had to do in the airport and left.m

We were on our way to our new apartment, I hope it looks exactly like it looked in the picture.

We lived in-

Yorkshire Residencial.

It is this pretty residencial with apartments and houses.
"Ahh home sweet home" Lil said while swinging open our door.
"I know I just want to sleep, this jet lag ain't sweet" I replied.
"Okay, go I'll unpack everything" she said while rubbing my back.
"You'll do that?" I ask.
"Yep, I love decorating, so go to sleep" she replies, pointing to my room.

"Okay, later Lil" I quickly say, I rush to my room and open the door.

My room, has a Huge queen sized bed, a bathroom for myself, a closet and a mini makeup spot.
"How in the hell did we afford this" I think to myself.

I finally woke up to the smell of Lasanha.
Ughhh I LOVE lasanha.
I quickly got up from my comfy bed, I put my hair in a messy bun, and headed to the kitchen.

"Ugh, I love your lasanha Lil" I say while looking at the lasanha in the oven.

"Well, I'm having my boyfriend over, would you like to join" she asks.
"Duh, obviously I gotta meet your sexy hunk" I say while giving Lily a devilish smirk.

"Whatever, go get ready" she demands.
"K" I reply, and skip to my room, like a six year old.

I hop in the shower, shave my legs and my princess.

I get out of the shower, go to my closet and put on a maxi dress, I do a fishtail braid, and apply a dark lip stain by colour pop.

All done.

I walk in the living room, already finding Lil and her man candy, sucking there faces off.

"Well sorry to interrupt" I mumble loud enough so they can both hear.

"This is Kyle Jones" she says, while intertwining her fingers with his.

I couldn't believe my eyes.

My ex Kyle...

Comment and vote guys.
Tell me what you think so I can improve, the chapter will be longer so don't worry.

Bye bye babies!
Kisses and hugs

BIANCA M K