Chapter 3- Ex's and shit?

Chapter 3.

*KAIRAS P.O.V*

"Oh my gosh.." I spat.
My mind was running around in circles I was angry, sad , happy and upset.
"Lil how can you do this to me? You knew he was the love of my life how could you?" I angrily said.
"He's your ex get over it, he doesn't love you so why are you stressing?" She spat with no fucking emotion.
I walked over to the disgusting couple and slapped Lil across the face.
"Have a nice life dicks" I say then exit the apartment.
Once I shut the door, I couldn't hold back my tears, I fell onto the ground I was weak and upset and I couldn't control the fact that my best friend or ex best friend did this to me.

I cried everything out and pulled myself together, I realized that I ruined my makeup for the interview and quickly entered the apartment seeing Lil and Kyle kissing, I huffed and walked on.

I entered my room, got ready packed most of my stuff and left the apartment.

*******

I was 5 minutes away according to the GPS and I couldn't stop thinking about Lil and Kyle.
It was honestly so sad.
Kyle was my first for most of my first times in life, like he took my virginity, he was my first kiss, the first guy I've ever taken home so my mum could meet him.
Then Lil throws it in my face.
Fuck it Kaira, think about the interview.

I arrived at this beautiful building, all glass.

Beautiful women walking around, wow they look rich!, I arrived in the elevator and reached the 40th floor.

A gorgeous lady appeared, "Good Morning Miss, how can I help you?".

"Ugh Hi, Uh I'm here for the interview with Mr Romano" I awkwardly replied.

"Ah yes, you must be Kaira!" she enthusiastically replied.

"Yes, eh that me"

"This way Miss"

She led to these HUGE grey doors.

"He's right behind these doors Miss, Good Luck" She said.

"Thank you.."

The gorgeous lady walked off, I took a deep breath and finally pushed the doors open, revealing a gorgeous man!

I mean, like the SEXIEST man I've EVER seen.

He looked at me, with 0 emotion.

"Sit, I don't have all day" He said, cold as ice.

"Ughhh, yes um Hi, I'm Kaira, Uh you must be Mr Romano.. well I already knew that but, ugh nevermind" Fuck I'm embarrassing .

The interview went ok, I guess.

I didn't have the experience necessary but all I was thinking about, was how much I want to climb on top of that man and just...

UGH!

STOP 

FOCUS.

"My secretary will contact you" Mr Romano said, still cold as ice.

"Ugh, yes uhm have a nice day" I replied.

And exited his office, leaving that room was so good.

I could cut the tension with a knife, but overall it was an "okay experience", now for my bigger issues.

Where. Am. I. Going. To. Stay.

Fuck, I completely forgot about that, where the hell am I going to sleep.

I'm definitely not going back to Lil, I'll just have to stay here and think of something, being in a fight with Lil was already enough plus Kyle? staying there! I just can't and wont stay there, it's too much for me to handle, to much for me.

* * * * * * * *  * *

*11 HOURS LATER*

I've been walking around in this fucking building all day, it's currently 9:00pm, I've left a few times to eat, I can tell everyone is staring at me wondering why I'm not leaving.

"Miss What are you still doing here?"

No,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no.  The cold, deep raspy voice, Mr Romano.

I turned around to face him, he had lipstick stains on the corner of his mouth, his tie was gone and his black shirt was unbuttoned at the top.

Yes, he fucked someone.

"Uh, I-I.." I stuttered.

"What are you still doing here? Are you lost?" He said in a rude tone.

"Uh, no it's just, I-I don't know where to go, I... I have no where to stay and I'm trying to find a solution, I have no money for a hotel, I... I just don't know what to do" I said, I could feel a tear fall down my hot cheek, yes this situation is sad but I couldn't keep my emotions in.

He rolled his eyes at me, grabbed me by the wrist and dragged me out of the building.

"Get in the car" He demanded.

"Uh, what?" I said, a bit confused my Mr Romanos actions.

"Get in the fucking car!" He replied, louder.

I got in the car, sat down and clicked my seat belt on.

The car mas Mat black, it was a Porche, It was comfortable yet stylish.

I liked it, I mean who wouldn't?

The drive was long and I was confused, sad and drained.

Out of nowhere, I drift into deep sleep.

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED!!

Stay tuned for the next chapter!

Comment, vote and share my story!

I'd love to see your feedback , it helps me improve!

Hugs and kisses.

Bianca M 

Xoxox