CH022

Chapter 22: Test!

  Close the armband in his hand, at this moment, Lin Shu only felt that the armband in his hand was heavy as if he had been given some kind of responsibility.

   Sicilian, these rough old men, felt tears welling up at this moment, and Gong Jian was no exception.

  Taking a deep breath, he kicked the barbed wire fence with a loud bang, and the barbed wire fence shook:

   "What should I do? Get out of here!"

  Looking at the back of Lin Shu leaving, the searchlight made his figure extra slender...

  Everyone in Silian has an inexplicable and unclear expression on their faces, and a voice seems to sound from the bottom of their hearts at the same time:

  Come on, comrades! 

  Inside the factory.

  A series of sloping corridors are scattered and connected. At the highest point here, a sniper team of the Blue Army is hiding here. Through the crosshairs of the sniper rifle scope, it is patrolling and investigating the situation in the factory area.

  Suddenly, a headwind blew up behind them, and the sniper and observer were shocked!

   Seems to be aware of the danger, and is about to look back, but it is too late.

  A black muzzle was pressed against them one by one, and a captain wearing a blue military uniform pointed his gun at them, saying with a blank expression:

   "You guys hang up! Give me the gun!"

  The sniper froze for a moment, then handed the Type 88 sniper rifle to Lin Shu, and said curiously:

   "How did you break in?"

   "Secret!" Lin Shu twitched the corner of his mouth and chuckled. Instead of answering, he looked around at the auspicious suit on the sniper and the tactical rucksack of the observer:

   "Unequip!"

   The two blue soldiers didn't make things difficult for him, they simply took off the tactical belt, which contained daggers, magazines, and the like.

   "I admire you very much!" The sniper said at this time.

"Thanks!"

  Lin Shu nodded: "Please abide by the drill rules!"

   After finishing speaking, Lin Shu turned around and prepared to go to the sniper position. This place is not suitable for sniping the top commander of the Blue Army!

"etc!"

  Hearing the sound, Lin Shu turned around vigilantly and pointed his gun at the corporal sniper.

  The latter threw him a pack of tactical dry food:

   "Young man, well done!"

  Lin Shu took it and glanced at it: "Thanks, monitor!"

   It is understandable to unload their weapons and equipment, after all, they are already dead, but Lin Shu is still very grateful that the other party can give him the packed food.

   not long.

  Lin Shu got into a chimney, which was about 140cm in diameter and made of red bricks, but the inner wall was blackened by soot!

   As long as you climb up, it will be the sniper position chosen by He Chenguang in the original play.

  The location here is extremely high, and every move of the entire factory area can be monitored from above. It is the best position for sniping.