Chapter 1 They meet

Sup peeps? sorry for the delay...Chapter 1 is here!-BOOM! Finn and Jake wake up to a bright light and a loud noise. Finn then points to a silhouette of a girl and a cat! Then a girl who looks just like Finn was passed out on the floor so was the cat. Finn looks surprised, right away he picks them both up and puts them on the couch and calls Princess Bubblegum, Marceline, Flame Princess, Lady and even Ice King. Finn told them the story, the same thing happened to all of them, everyone had a stranger passed out on their floor who looks like them. After a while on the phone all of them decided to meet up with the "stangers" at 10:00am in the candy kingdom it was 8:00am~2 hours later~ "beep wake up beep!" went BMO, waking Finn and Jake up. Finn puts the girl on his back like a piggyback ride and so does Jake with the cat. By the time Finn and Jake arrived everyone else had brought the "strangers" and placed them on a royal bench. Then The girl woke up, then the cat woke up but they were to weak to fight but could still could talk."Where am I? Who are you guys? Marshall? Gumball? Flame prince? Lord mono?ICE QUEEN?Cake!" then the girl started to breathe heavily. The cat stretcheed her arm to pat her on the back,they noticed the cat had the same power Jake has. Finn interrupted "Hi! By the way your in the land of Ooo, I'm Finn that's Jake,Princess Bubblegum, Marceline, Flame Princess Lady rainicorn and *sighs* Ice King and you are?" "Oh......wait the land of Ooo? Well I'm Fionna and the cat is Cake!" Fionna said happily. Finn started to give a unpleasant stare and Ice King, then bursted out"YOU! Fionna and Cake from your stupid fan fiction! Oh my glob! It came to i

life!!" After that the "stangers" woke up one by one. "What?" They all seemed to say after they woke up. Everyone from Ooo shared stories with their opposite/stranger. After hours of talking iy started getting dark so everyone (except PB and PG because they are in their home) went home with the people from Aaa, the people from Aaa were still weak so the others helped. Finn let Fionna use his bed and Jake let Cake use his bed, Finn and Jake both shared the couch. The next morning Fionna and Cake woke up to the smell of bacon pancakes and of course Jake singing  "Bacon panckes making bacon pancakes grab some bacon and I'll  put it in a pancake bacon pancakes thats what its gonna make bacon pancakes!!" Fionna finally had enough energy to get up and go downstairs with cake. Fionna and Cake see Finn and Jake waiting for them to sit and eat their breakfast that was ready for them.....after breakfast Bonnie (Princess Bubblegum) called and yelled Ice Queen took Gummy (Prince Gumball)!! As Ice Queen left she said he is coming I think Ice king is com--" The phone hung up. Finn told everyone else the problem. Finn went to change then they were off to the ice kingdom!! When they got there Finn and Fionna barged in and kicked the villains in the face..their crown/tiara fell off. Finn picked up Bonnie and Fionna picked up Gummy and brought them back to the candy kingdom,Then Finn and Fionna went home and played bmo until dinner was ready. Cake and Jake tag teamed cooking dinner homemade PIZZA!!!! after dinner Finn and Fionna sat on the roof to stare at the beautiful stars. They fell asleep on the roof........together....... The next morning Fionna woke up but she was alone. She went into the kitchen and saw Cake and Jake but not Finn, Jake explained how every Friday Finn goes walking to think about life."so do I! I almost forgot!"she thought to herself. "Finn went west."Jake said, so Fionna thought she would go north so she wouldn't bother Finn. Fionna was on her way, while she was thinking she got lost. While she was wandering she heard a familiar voice, she peeked and it was Finn! She didn't want to disturb him so she started to walk away, as she was walking away she heard her name, so she hid behind a tree and started to listen to what Finn was saying "Man! What a wild day! (hehe whale) Fionna looked beautiful today! I kind like her, she's always so beautiful and she's my age, she likes everything I like, she is just like me she's an adventurer!" Finn said happily. Fionna started blushing and tip toed away...She started thinking of what Finn said, and started thinking about him, and how much alike they are. After a while of wandering she eventually foungd her way home and Finn wasn't home. She started looking for him, she couldn't find him she started tearing up a little, she wiped her tears and went home and the lights were off, she went inside and Cake, Jake, Bonnie, Gummy, Marshall, Marcey and Finn popped out yelling "HAPPY BIRTHDAY FIONNA!" She forgot her own birthday, she looked around and saw cake(the food), preasents, food and saw everyone smiling at her. They talked, danced and ate. The first ones to leave were Bonnie and Gummy, then Marshall and Marcey....Then it was just Finn, Fionna, Cake and Jake left the had fun until it was Bath time! it was Finn's birthday too but they decided to celebrate another time. The next day everyone expect Finn and Fionna was planning a giant birthday ball for Finn, so they slept right after their showers. the next morning Finn woke up to the sound of Bonnie and Gummy screaming. He looks out the window and sees Ice King with Bonnie and Ice Queen with Gummy. He goes to wake up Jake but he isn't there, then he goes up stairs to wake up Fionna and Cake but there not there either...But there is a note that says.........