Chapter 2 Finn's birthday

sup peeps? sorry for the delay.......ENJOY

Dear Finn,

Me, Cake and Jake went out, we will be back as soon as possible! see you soon!

                                              Love, Fionna

So Finn went alone to save Bonnie and Gummy. He dropped them off to the Candy Kingdom and nobody said anything, So Finn just layed down and played Beemo. Then he got a phone call from Jake "Hey Bro! Cake is coming over please do what ever she says. Ok? Bye!" Then Jake hung up, Finn had no idea what he agreed on but he was going to do it anyways...... Right in the middle of his thoughts he heard a knock it was CAKE! (hehe whale!)--that was fast..Finn thought to himself--Cake was holding a suit, She told him to put it on ~couple minutes later~  He came down with his handsome blue suit, Cake got him to take his hat off... Little did Finn know that there was a giant birthday ball planned for him and EVERYONE was gunna be their especially Fionna.....Cake let Finn go on her back while they were going to Candy Kingdom. When Finn got to the Candy Kingdom it was dark and quiet, then the lights quickly turned on and everyone Finn ever met yelled "HAPPY BIRTHDAY FINN!" Finn looks around and sees Bonnie, Gummy, Marshall, Marcey, Flame Princess, Flame Prince, both Bmo's, Jake and his Family, Cake and her family, all the Royals and even that balding witch that has Finn's hair! But he didn't see Fionna, but there was a beautiful girl with blond hair and a beautiful blue dress on, it took him a while but then he noticed it was Fionna without her bunny hat, her hair was almost touching the floor, her hair looks just likw Finns hair but longer. Marcey and Marshall were singing together on stage, then the dj put a slow song on all the "couples" were dancing. Finn asked Fionna to dance she rested her head on his chest while the danced, then after more dancing it was CAKE(food) TIME!! The cake was baked by Gummy, Cake (the cat) and Jake it was a giant one! Aftter cake(food) there were over 20 gifts to open everyone got him a gift. After the party Jake turned into a wagon and carry all the gifts, so Finn and Fionna had to ride Cake.....together. it was awkward then Finn decided to break the silence "You look beautiful in your dress and your hair looks really nice down!" Fionna answered"Oh! well your hair nice and your suit looks beautiful -- I mean handsome" Then they both started giggling, When they finally got home Finn wanted to talk to Jake alone. Finn and Jake stepped out for a while,Finn bursted out saying "Bro I kinda like Fionna I mean like-like her, after me and Flame Princess broke up I kinda felt lonely when you left to go to Lady's house and I really didn't like anyone but now I'm sure I like-like Fionna!" Jake didn't look so surprised it's like he was expecting it. Jake then smirked, poked his cheek and said "I knew it since you saw her you liked her!!" Finn started to blush. Upstairs in the house/tree house Fionna and Cake were having the same conversation. Fionna and Finn like-liked each other but didn't know. After their conversation both Finn and Fionna  blushed when they made eye contact. Cake and Jake secretly winked at each other. Finn and Fionna started  to get uncomfortable so they went to go change. Fionna went up stairs first and went to the washroom. Finn walks up stairs afterwards, he starts undressing he is stripped down to nothing. Finn walked to the washroom to get his comb, after he opened the door he saw Fionna butt-naked. They both looked like they saw a ghost, they turned cherry red from blushing. Finn shut the door and got changed into his pjs. He kept walking in circles outside the washroom door waiting for Fionna, so he could apologize. When Fionna came out she had her pjs on. Finn rushed towards her and mumbled, "What?" Fionna said. "I'm very sorry for opening the door like that I didn't know, can you ever forgive me?" Finn sadly whispered. "Of course I could forgive you!"she said happily,-because I love you- Fionna said to herself, then frowned. "What's wrong?" Finn asked, "Oh! Nothing..." She said as she put a smile on. Finn goes down while Fionna is brushing her hair, after that Finn called Jake to the kitchen about what just happened. After they were done talking they went back to the living room and they saw Fionna and Cake were talking, so they kinda awkwardly entered th room. Right away Fionna and Cake stopped talking and greeted them Finn and Jake greeted them back. After that Jake and Cake winked at each other without Fionna and Finn noticing. When Finn and Fionna went outside Cake and Jake secretly planned to "set them up"! The next night Cake and Jake started to make dinner, Finn and Fionna sat across from each other they didn't make eye contact. Jake noticed the awkwardness so he bursted out saying "We are having spaghetti tonight... Is that ok?" Finn and Fionna nodded. Everyone finished their spaghetti so finn could open him presants everyone had to help because there were over 100!!!(Finn is popular!) After gifts Fionna switched sleeping places, since Fionna slept in Finn's bed and Finn slept on the couch Cake and Jake switched sleeping places too. -good night!