Chapter 3 Day Off

Hello, Teets!( I had to change peeps to this so I am not copying anyone because someone informed me someone else uses "peeps")-- Sorry for talking a lot well anyways enjoy!!! *yawn* "Good Morning!" Finn says while rubbing his eyes when he opens his eyes he sees Fionna sleeping at the end of his bed, but she is in her going out clothes not pj's..... As he is looking at her, she wakes up "Oh Sorry I fell asleep waiting for you, by the way, Cake and Jake are on their trips so I was wondering if you wanted to do something."Fionna said as she slowly blushed. "Oh! is that why you're not wearing your adventure clothes?" Finn said as he was looking at her outfit. "Yeah....cause I thought we could relax instead of adventure." Fionna said as her eyes trailed off. (Btw Fionna is just wearing like a tank and shorts if you were wondering.) "Oh! Ok just let me get changed, I'll be out in a moment!" Finn said excitedly, "Ok! I'll get ready,and wait in the living room!"Fionna said happily while running downstairs.Finn smiled while she left the room, as Finn started to get changed(he is naked Btw)Fionna barged in while saying "Make sure you don't dress too warm cause the weather is----" She started to blush and slammed the door and ran downstairs.(She saw his-your imagination can let your decide). Finn was a little stunned so he stood there for a moment after he that, he started to look for clothes. As he looked he started to hear singing, -wow that voice is beautiful whose is that?-Finn thought to himself. After he got dressed he went downstairs to follow the voice. He stopped at the bottom of the ladder, and saw Fionna singing as she packed."Lalala-Oh my glob! How long were you standing there?" Fionna said nervously,"Long enough to hear your beautiful song."he said while walking towards her, then whispered in her ear "I also heard you from upstairs" Finn giggled a little. Fionna starts to blush while holding her picnic basket in front of her,"Oh! So we are gonna have a picnic?" Finn questioned while looking down at the picnic basket. "Umm... Yeah I thought we could have a picnic, near the lake soon since it's almost sundown..." Fionna whisper talked,"That sounds nice, but we should start walking and by the time we get there we should catch the sunset." Finn whisper talked, then started walking towards the door, Fionna follows. As they walked towards the lake they were able to see the sun, almost going down. After they unpacked they sat and ate their sandwiches (made by Fionna) and watched the sunset. "Can I tell you something?" They both said at the same time, "Yup!! But you go first!" they both said at the same time again, "Let's go at the same time, on the count of 3 ok?" Fionna said, Finn nods. "1, 2, 3! I KINDA LIKE, LIKE YOU!" They both yelled with their eyes closed. They both blushed and turned around, eventually they built up enough courage to look at each other, they blushed like crazy. "You really do?" Finn said as he stared into her blue eyes. "Y-yes! Of course, I do! You do too right?" Fionna said louder then she meant to. "Yes, I like you!" Finn said happily. Fionna's face was red like a tomato, Finn gently grabbed her chin he got closer and closer to her face -Oh my glob! I can feel his breath, so warm- Fionna thought to herself. Finn went for it and kissed her, right when they kissed the sun was gone it was night. While they walked home they were quiet, Fionna was still blushing but Finn was not. "Wha-what? Why did you kiss me?" Fionna questioned as she ran up behind him, "I don't know, you just looked so pretty sitting there blushing I just wanted to make sure that you knew that I like-like you" Finn said as he smiled. "Oh! Um....... you know Cake and Jake probably planned this... right?"Fionna said as she slowly stopped blushing. "Yeah," he said, they started to giggle. "Oh! I almost forgot to say that Cake is on a trip with Lord Mono, and Jake is on a trip with Lady." Fionna said as she took her shoes off. Finn nodded, "So what do you want for dinner since Cake and Jake are gone?" she yelled to Finn while he was talking off his shoes. "Surprise me. I am going to take a shower be back soon!" he yelled back, "Ok, by the time you come down it will be  ready!" she yelled while getting the stuff ready for her lasagna recipe. When Finn finished his shower he got straight into his pj's by the time he went downstairs the food was done and on the table, "Oh hey!" Fionna said as she sat down with her food. "Wow! This is good!" Finn said excitedly. After they were done eating, they went upstairs Finn sat on the roof and Fionna went to take a shower. Fionna of course, sang in the shower (like me :P) "Is She singing in the shower? While at least her voice is claiming and soothing, not like Jake's voice" *shiver* Finn whispered to himself. He walked down to his bedroom and saw Fionna getting her clothes (once again - your imagination will decide) "O-oh m-my gl-glob! I-I'm so-sorry. This is my second time doing this! I am very sorry again!" Finn yelled while going back on the roof. - Oh my! Again- Fionna thought to herself and giggled a bit while she got changed. Finn was so red and went downstairs to apologize for what he did, when he saw her she was fast asleep on the couch. "She is really cute when she is sleeping" he whispered to himself. He went up to his bedroom to sleep, when he woke up to turn around he opened his eyes and saw Fionna under the blankets sound asleep.
Her hand was out so Finn thought it was just right to hold it after he held her hand he fell asleep facing her face, they were so close they would be able to feel each others breath. The next morning.......