||Meeting a talking flower||02

.:Flowey's P.O.V:.

I sigh waiting for frisk to arive from their last reset "where the hell is frisk?" I say getting inpatient "they've never been this late....was there a error during the reset? Great now I'm talking to myself again," I say than suddenly I remeber something "Hey crybaby you their?" I thought waiting for a response from Asriel ".........does it even matter?..." Asriel says quietly "I'm ganna take that as a yes" I thought ending the little conversation.

*THUMP*

"We'll I guess frisks'(A/n:Idk) here" I say waiting for them waiting for them to walk through the doors.......

But no one came...

"The heck?" I say getting inpatient again "hmm" I make a humming noise and plop myself under ground to see what's takeing them so long.

Once I get there I'm surprised to not see frisk there, but a lightish brown sack "well this was unexpected" I say inspecting the sack and to what it looks like something was in it. I got confused again and use a vine to open the sack to see a........small kid "This isn't frisk?" I thought looking at the kid "Wait what?" Asriel says makeing me jump(?) a bit remembering he can hear my thoughts "That's.......imp....o...what?" Asriel said sounding surprised I look at the kids small form again noticing bruises new and old along with cuts and scars "i'm not sure they-..er..she got these from the fall" I thought not noticing the kid was looking straight at me "AH WHAT THE FFFFFF--" I yell/scream in suprise finally noticing she was looking at me.

She slowing gets in a sitting position before smiling at me throwing her arms is the air moveing them up and down really quickly "Ahh!" She happily squeals "is she on a sugar high or something?" I thought looking at the small kid again to see she's probably around 3 or 4 "huh there has never a fallen child this young" I thought looking at the kid with a questioning look "Oh well" I thought breaking my gaze and putting on a fake smile "Howdy! I'm Flowey! Flowey the Flower!" I said looking at the small child "ehh?" She said tilting her head in confusion "cute" "What?" "NOTHING! YOU HEARD NOTHING!" "Sure...." getting out of my little argument I continue with my speech(?)

"Golly! You must be new in the underground?" "Well, someone ota' teach how things go around here!" I say starting a battle with the small child. Looking at her soul I see that it's green "Kindness" I thought Looking back at the kid "See that? That is your sou-" "AAAHHHHHH" She screams getting up from her sitting position and running over to me I see that she's crying? I look at her confused hardly noticing her sitting right in front of me "Why are you crying?!" I say getting irritated with her sobs "DARK!DARK!DARK!" She yells "oh? So your scared of the dark?" I say as the battle field disappears.

She still crying!?

I look at her again to see she's still crying!? Part of me wanted to kill her already to end the annoying whimpers, but another part of me wanted to.....comfort her? I sigh in disbelief at what I'm about to do.

(A/n: CLIFFHANGER I think anyway sorry I haven't been up dateing lately I've just been busy and I don't know what else to write for this authors note so C'YA!)