||Meeting Toriel||03

.:Flowey's P.O.V:.

I sigh in disbelief at what I'm abolut to do.

.:Authors P.O.V:.

Flowey looks at you again and starts humming his theme song bobbing his head and petals to the music feeling stupid for helping you. You soon stop crying and start bobbing your head from side to side to Flowey's humming.

.:5 SECOND TIME SKIP:.

Flowey soon finishes and looks at you seeing you stoped crying, he closes his eye and sighs in relief, hearing clapping sounds. He looks at you seeing you clapping "uhm.....thank? I guess" He says looking away.

You stop clapping seeing a glimpse of orange light in the corner of your eye, you quickly look to your right to see a goat woman-monster(?) With a fire ball in her hand throwing it towards Flowey! You look back at Flowey and hug him and move him towards you before the fire ball could hit him "HEY WHAT THE BIG IDE-" He stops feeling a stoke of heat fly past him, he looks to his left to see a fire ball disappearing before hitting the ground and starting a fire.

You let go of Flowey with tears threatening to fall scared that Flowey almost got hurt, he was about to say something but was cut-off by large white paws wrapping around your torso and picking you up "My child! Are you hurt!?" Toriel says searching your body for anything and found many scars, and bruises old and new, she glares daggers at Flowey "HEY WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME I DIDN'T DO THAT!" Flowey yells before toriel could say anything "None the less, she is still hurt" Toriel says looking back at you with a concerned look staring to heal you with her magic. You look at the calm green glow comeing from Toriel's hand.

*Seeing Toriel's Healing Magic makes you RELAXED

A sudden voice in your head says sounding slightly annoyed you clap hearing them do a good job at saying that "oh God, she can hear me...." The voice says, Toriel notices you clapping and gives you a questioning look "Child, why are you clapping?" "RELAXED!" You say remembering the word the voice said before you started clapping, Flowey new why you were clapping but didn't say anything in fear of makeing Toriel scared because of what happened in the other timelines (A/n:All the monsters know about the timelines because of ALOT of déjà vu. Make sense? No. Oh well) Toriel finishes healing you and turns around with you in her arms. Flowey feels a hint of sadness seeing you leave but quickly shrugs it off, and goes underground to follow you and Toriel.