Stuck||04

3rd person P.O.V.

As toriel carried you threw the ruins you looked over her shoulder to see monsters looking at you strangely.

You smiled and waved at them tiredly as you slowly began to drift off, the last thing you saw was something yellow popping out of the ground in the corner of your eye.

.:Time Skip:.

You woke and made a quiet yawn and pushed yourself up into a sitting position.

You looked around for toriel or flowey but didn't see them but found a slice of pie of the nightstand beside you But didn't see anything to eat it with.

You picked up the pie and decided to eat it like a pizza though you've never really eaten pizza before.

When you finished you hopped out of bed and wobbled to the door unfortionaly....

You couldn't reach....

You got irritated and looked around the room the find something to stand on, but found nothing "Am I stuck in here?"

The thought scared you that you were never ganna get out and fell on your knees and started to cry while banging on the door hopeing toriel would hear you.

You heard rushing footsteps coming towards the room and stood up and walked backwards. The door opened and to your excitement you saw toriel with a worried look on her face.

"My child, are you alright?" She asked with a soft worried voice

You just looked at her and smiled in relief wobbling quickly over to her falling on the way but wrapping you arms around one of toriels legs scared that is you let go she'll leave.

Toriel looks down at you sipithecly and picks you plaseing you on her hip
"Do you want me to read you a story?"
Toriel suggest careing you to the living room.

You nod still clinging to toriel for dear life. She smiles down at you and take out a book about snails, sits down on her recliner and starts reading.

(A/N):Sorry I haven't been active I've just been......um.....nope I have no excuse as to why I haven't updated im just lazy Af.