MAISIES POV

I was singing and playing on my guitar, when someone knocked on my door. Shit! Someone heard me! "Um... Come in!" I said skeptically, hiding my instrument under my duvet covers. The door swung open and my older brother walked in. "Oh my god that was amazing!" He smiled. I think I may have blushed a little. No one has ever complimented me like that before. "Really? You actually think so?" "No. I know so. And, also, I think I found you a place to go to school." He sat down next to me on my bed. "Really? Where?" I asked, excited. "Not telling," he smirked "but you'll find out in the morning. Now, get some sleep and rest. You're going need to have loads of energy tomorrow!" He said and he went to leave, but I stopped him. "Beck, I can't get a good night sleep in here. It's impossible. I'll get 2hrs at most." He turned around. "Oh. Ok then. Since tomorrow is all about you, you can sleep in my rv if you want. I'll sleep in here. It can't be that bad can it?" Boy was he wrong. "Ok then, but you might later regret sleeping in here." I warned. "Yeah yeah. I'm sure it's not as bad as you think." I shrugged. "Ok. Seeya in the morning." I said as I left. I went downstairs and outside. I went into the rv, and collapsed on his bed. It was so quiet. So peaceful. No noisy heaters. No noisy arguing. Perfect paradise. I sighed in relief. I turned the light out, and pulled the covers over myself. After that I was out like a light.

I woke up at around 6:45, and realise I have had a whole 10 hours sleep! Wow. I wonder how Beck was doing. I went inside the house to get something small to have breakfast. I go in to the kitchen, and see mum making pancakes. "Oh, can I have one?" I asked. They were quite small so, one wouldn't really bother me. "Of course darling. Oh! And Beck told me he was taking you to audition for Hollywood Arts today. Are you excited?" She smiled at me. I nodded. Wait- "wait what? I'm auditioning for Hollywood Arts?!" She nodded. "That's what Beck told me." I started giddily and excitedly jumping about. "Yay!" Then, Beck came down, absolutely exhausted. I think he has now realised the hell I go through every night. "How was your sleep?" I asked, giggling. He gave me a death stare. "How do you sleep in there?" He asked, yawning. "I already told you. I don't." He shook his head. "That's so bad for you. Anyway. We're leaving in ten. Bring your guitar and make sure you voice is smooth. We're going to Hollywood Arts!" "I know." I stated, smiling a bit, whilst eating my pancakes. "Wait, what? How d'you know?" "Mum said." "Oh. Ok." He sat down next to me and started eating as well. Once I was done, I went to go get my guitar, and a bag, and met Beck outside. "After you." He said opening the door. I climbed in, as did he, and he started the car, and then we drove off. We stopped on the way so Beck could get coffee, and I got a hot chocolate. The we were there.

Word count:561

Haii guys, Hannah here!
This is kinda short-sowee😊

I am aiming to update every two days (hopefully) but they may be quite short. I'm aiming for at least 500, I think that is a minimum, so they will never be shorter than that...

      ~Hannah xx