MAISIES POV

I still can't believe I got a place there. I was currently with Beck and we were trying to find the others to tell them. Then, we heard a high pitched giggle from around the corner. "Haha. I think that's Cat." Beck told me. I nodded. Surely enough, when we turned the corner, we saw Cat, Jade, Tori, Andrè and Robbie. "Hey guys! This is my little sister Maisie. Maisie, these are my 4 friends, Cat, Tori, Andrè, Robbie, and my girlfriend, Jade." He introduced us all. "Haiii Maisie!" Cat giggled. The others said hi or hey and hello as well. Then, a girl wearing way to much make up and much too high heels came down and joined us. Every one sighed. "Hey Tori, have you seen my-" she suddenly noticed me "hey, who's the new girl? She's pretty...not prettier than me, of course, but still. Who is she?" She asked. I could instantly tell why everyone sighed. "She's my sister, Trina. She just got in to this school." Beck explained to her. "Oooh what did ya get in for?" "Singing." I answered. "Same! And, I got in twice! Also, funny story, Tori never passed Helens assessment, but being the awesome sister I am, I beat up someone who was harassing her, so she thought it ran through the family. Hopefully for Toris sake there isn't another audition." Trina laughed. Wait what? "Y-you beat people up?" I asked hesitantly and scaredly. She smiled. "Yep and I'm a pro at it besides my many other talents. Don't get on my bad side, or I might just have to give you a little taste of me." Beck must have noticed my horrified expression. "Don't worry, she's joking. Trina, stop scaring her." He ordered. "What? She can't take a joke?" "Trina please leave us alone." Tori said whilst pushing her away. "Yeah. No one likes you!" Jade said. Well, I could see why, I mean... Tori came back.

"Oh my god Maisie I'm so sorry about her!" She sighed. "Wait, what was that about you not getting in? I saw I video of you singing on the slap. How the hell did you not pass, and, how did she pass?" I said referring to Trina. "Well, I did pass, she failed, our names got mixed up. But, Robbie dressed up in black and tried to take Helens bag, and Trina beat him up and Helen let her back in for helping her. Sadly, but I literally would have died if Trina didn't get in; she's whiny enough as it is." Tori explained. Oh. That explains a lot. "Oh. Ok." I answered. Then, the bell rang, signalling first period. "C'mon, Mai, come meet one of your teachers. Fore warning, he's pretty weird, but you don't usually get a teacher better than him." Beck said as we walked towards a classroom. "Maisie, meet Sicowitz!" He opened the door, and I saw someone who resembled to look like a homeless man. "This man's a teacher?" I whispered to Beck in confusion. "Yes I am. And you are?" He said coming over to us. Beck held in a laugh. Shit! He heard me?! "U-um... Maisie. Maisie Oliver. I'm starting tomorrow and apparently I'll be in this class." I stammered, unbelivebly shy. "Oh. Ok then!" He smiled. "Take a seat!"

During the class, I got introduced and weirded out a couple of times. The rest of the day was just like a normal induction day. But, we decided to go to the park to chill afterwards, and it all went down hill, just from simply hearing a familiar bitchy voice. "Hey! Oliver!"

Word count: 606

Hi guys it's Hannah. I'm so sorry this is so shit and I haven't updated on a whole it's just I just found out my boyfriend cheated on me, after 7 fucking years. (We were together since preschool. Weird, I know.) So I haven't been exactly in the mood for writing reacently and ican't promise a regular update, but I will try my best.

    ~Hannah😔 xx